Everything Coheed.

Start with..

A Favour House Atlantic

Devil In Jersey City

The Suffering

Welcome Home

In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3

Apolo I: The Writing Writer

The Velorium Camper: I (Faint Of Hearts), II (Backend of Forever) & III (Al the Killer).

Delirium Trigger

The Willing Well: I, II, III & IV.

Ten Speed (of God's Blood and Burial)

The Crowing

I'm too lazy to keep going, but download everything they've done. :@

Pink Floyd:

Albums

A Saucerful Of Secrets

Piper At The Gates Of Dawn

Dark Side Of The Moon

Songs:

See Emily Play

Astronomy Domine

Interstellar Overdrive

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Wish You Were Here

The Great Gig In The Sky

Brain Damage

Eclipse

Also, if you can get hold of the live 1966 DVD, do so, it's incredible.

Led Zeppelin:

Albums

The BBC Sessions

Led Zeppelin IV

Songs:

Immigrant Song

Dazed And Confused

Communication Breakdown

Heartbreaker

Rock And Roll

If youre getting pink floyd, you have to go for whole albums. its near impossible to just listen to one single song, cus the albums flow as a single piece, with the songs blending into eachother. thats why i dont like the best of, it just sounds disjointed.

Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall and Wish You Were Here are their best. And, though commercially viable, anything post Waters era just doesnt seem as good.

as for led zep. well, How The West Was Won is a fantastic live album, and shows each member at their best, as well as illustrate the rapport Page and Bonham had. BBC Sessions is also a fantastic live album.

As far as studio albums go, I can only identify one bad, and thats In Through The Out Door, where they faded out, rather then showing what they were truly capable of for their last hurrah. So basically, Led Zep I-IV, Presence, Physical Graffiti and youll be laughing.

well the only album i ever heard before was Dark Side of the Moon and it was awesome, if i ever find it, id probably but it.

If you ever find it? It's one of the best selling albums of all time, it's not exactly hard to locate.

it's very easy to locate, i work at best buy and our pink floyd "section" takes up like 3 columns...

and... Animals and Wish You Were Here are my favorite Pink Floyd albums

Led Zeppelin's Houses Of The Holy and Led Zeppelin IV, i've heard Physical Graffiti is awesome but it's 25 bucks and i just don't have that...