Scary Movie 4

EWFan2004

I just hate comedy where people get hit in the head unexpectedly. They did they way too much in SM3. That being said, I liked all of them with 1 standing out the most. Each had their own moments. Don't diss 2 though. I saw it in theaters and hated it but watched it again and absolutely cried laughing watching the caretaker with the gross hand.

I think the second coming of Jesus is going to be even better than the first.

See, now this is why I love the Keef, he makes me laugh before I go to bed.

He also tucks me in, but that's another story.

Far as the movie goes... looks interesting, and I might go and see it with my girlfriend (I don't remember which one was the one with the guy in the wheelchair and the haunted house, but we saw that one together and cracked up at the wheelchair racing scene)

Doubtful I'd see it in theaters, but it could be rent-worthy.

I haven't seen Scary Movie 3, simply because I heard it was worse than Scary Movie 2, and I felt like I had Cancer after watching that film. It's most probably the worst film I've ever seen, it's shite schoolyard gross-out humour, it's not how parody should be done at all.

While this one sounds like it could possibly be better, I'll probably still end up giving it a miss.

Ironically, a quick look at IMDB shows that SM1 had the lowest budget at $19m and, in the US at least, has made the most back at the box office. 2 and 3 had budgets of $45m with 4 (for some unknown reason) being given a $110m budget. I can't see this film being a huge success financially.

Ironically, a quick look at IMDB shows that SM1 had the lowest budget at $19m and, in the US at least, has made the most back at the box office. 2 and 3 had budgets of $45m with 4 (for some unknown reason) being given a $110m budget. I can't see this film being a huge success financially.

Guest hardTARGET

very true... scary movie just isnt scary movie without the wayans brother to pull in the crowds... i personally love every one of the wayans brothers movies... i can't say i absolutely hated any of them but of the three... one and three were my faves... 2 just ehhh wasnt up to par so to say... four, judging from the trailor looks at most mildly interesting... not saying im too tempted to run out to the cinema on release... but anyway... id probably rent it on a late night or on some down time :puke: