NFL Off-Season

ACCBiggz

1. Seattle

2. Yes

3. Tennessee and New Orleans respectively

4. He wants to return to Florida, so perhaps Jacksonville if they cut Fred Taylor

5. No, but they have no choice. Edge doesn't wanna stay in Indy.

6. Yes, Denver

7. I don't know but where it is he still won't be very good.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Where will Shaun Alexander play next season?

Seattle

2. Will the Texans draft Reggie Bush?

Yes

3. Where will Vince Young and Matt Leinart end up?

Tennessee for VY and Nawlins for Leinart

4. Where will Edgerrin James play next season?

Jacksonville

5. And are the Colts right to keep Reggie Wayne and lose James?

Yes, with the proper O-Line any RB can be good. Colts have a good O-Line.

6. Will Terrell Owens find a new franchise?

Denver or KC.

7. Where will Daunte Culpepper play next season?

Baltimore or Miami.

Here, I decided to make up some questions for people to answer. Mainly because I don't have the knowledge to answer them myself.

1. Where will Shaun Alexander play next season?

2. Will the Texans draft Reggie Bush?

3. Where will Vince Young and Matt Leinart end up?

4. Where will Edgerrin James play next season?

5. And are the Colts right to keep Reggie Wayne and lose James?

6. Will Terrell Owens find a new franchise?

7. Where will Daunte Culpepper play next season?

Edge wants out of Indy. He's made it known he won't be back.

But the game the Steelers beat the Colts, they didn't just shut down Edge, they confused Peyton. So losing Edgerin will hurt the Colts, but they won't become one-dimensional.

Let's go through this again like I told my friend before the game how Pittsburgh needed to win.

Shut down Edge, you force Peyton to beat you with the pass. Then you just go with pressure and different looks, and watch the game again, it is what they did.

Shutting down the run was #1. Edge is the biggest reason for Peyton's success so far.

I hate the Detroits Lions.

Why do I hate the Detroit Lions? Every year they get my hopes up. Every year they dissapoint me. This year, we signed a passionate, fiery rookie head coach. Exactly what I wanted. We brought Mike Martz on as our Offensive Coordinator, and Donnie Henderson on as our Defensive coordinator. I maintainted that we had a talented team, but needed real coaches.

Steve Marriucci's candy coated schemes along with Dick Jauron's (god do I pity Buffalo fans) "bend don't break defense" nearly made me put my head through a wall the past few seasons.

I honestly feel like we have the right group of coaches to teach our talented but motley crew of players. One plus is that Mike Williams and Rod Marinelli are fairly well acquainted due to Mike Williams living in Tampa before his USC days. Rod's known to get the most out of his players, and Big Mike needs a swift kick his ass. Shit, the whole fucking team needs a big steel toe boat shoved straight up their ass (with the exception of "Big Baby" Shaun Rogers who had a nice Pro Bowl game).

Another year of optimism from the Detroit fans, let's just hope (for our own sanity in Detroit) that we can get it done this year. I want some fucking success, I'm so fucking sick of being cannon fodder for every other team.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought he scored a 16?

edit: n/m It was a 6, but Texas GM Charlie Casserly said he had a good enough source for him to come out and say that the score of 6 was inaccurate.

and

"An NFL spokesman said scores don't come out until a week after the combine."

Besides, no matter what he got he would have still not fall below Cutler even though he is probably the best pocket passer in the draft, Leinart is not as good imo.

Edited by ACCBiggz