NFL Off-Season

ACCBiggz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

208671.jpg

THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Anywho, looks like we've got him to a solid contract that will give him more than Philadelphia did and perhaps make him the highest paid WR in the NFL. It gives him plenty of money up front and is full of incentives and roster bonuses that don't come into effect untill 2007 and 2008. In other words, he has to behave to get the majority of his money.

I want to know why Chicago always seems to hibernate during Free Agency. They really should have made a push for Randle el (I know Washington was throwing cash at him, but as far as I know, Chicago didn't even approach him, and they're his hometown team). All I've heard of us signing is Dante Wesley, some cornerback who's used more on special teams to gun down PR's. That's....great. And I still don't see why everyone's hellbent on addressing the CB position. Nathan Vasher, Mike Brown, Charles Tillman, Jerry Azumah, Chris Harris. There's nothing wrong with the secondary. It's receivers and tight ends the Bears lack most. And an outside linebacker.

Guest Bluesman

Fuck Brad Childress. Bitch ass talks shit about Daunte acting like T.O. and 'putting himself before the team' when his stupid ass blew off the meeting with Daunte that escalted this to the point of Daunte wanting out.

I want to know why Chicago always seems to hibernate during Free Agency. They really should have made a push for Randle el (I know Washington was throwing cash at him, but as far as I know, Chicago didn't even approach him, and they're his hometown team). All I've heard of us signing is Dante Wesley, some cornerback who's used more on special teams to gun down PR's. That's....great. And I still don't see why everyone's hellbent on addressing the CB position. Nathan Vasher, Mike Brown, Charles Tillman, Jerry Azumah, Chris Harris. There's nothing wrong with the secondary. It's receivers and tight ends the Bears lack most. And an outside linebacker.