The Arena

Hayhay17

Lita sat on her bunk, listening to the roar of the crowd from the Arena. She had heard total silence then a huge roar from the crowd. She guessed the Roar was the Result of some one being killed? But who? She had been trying to remember all she could about the other People in the Tournament. But so far her memory had let her down.

The only people that she really knew much of were the People in her bunkroom. The three woman Gladiators had been put together. Lita looked round the room and saw her room mates

First of all was Victoria, someone who truly freaked Lita Out. It was said that most Gladiators were a little crazy. But with Victoria it was different. She was just completely insane. She had spent the entire time they had been there muttering to herself. About how they had taken her and how she would make them all pay.

The other was Trish Stratus. Trish was vain and annoying as hell. She was constantly asking Lita if her hair looked good or if her smile looked happy enough. Trish seemed a little oblivious to the fact they were all fighting for their lives. In fact Trish had revealed to Lita that she had never actually fought before. The ditsy Trish seemed to have no idea what it entailed. She had worked as a servant for a Rich Noble and had been requested in the Tournament specifically. Lita could only think that Trish must be in the tournament for the men in the audience to gawk at.

Regardless of the state of minds of the other Females in this competition, Lita wanted to win it. She had spent her entire adult hood in fights. Killing one person after the other. They had all been women of course, but she was sure she could hold her own against a Man. She would win this competition and take her freedom

Or so She planned

If there was one thing CM Punk hated it was a braggart

That was why he Hated Hulk Hogan so much. Punk was sitting in the dining room watching Hogan brag about his exploits to any on and anything around him. What was worse was Hogan was bragging about what he was going to do to Punk. They had been scheduled to be part of the four that would fight the next day. Also on the list was someone called John Cena and a Woman called Lita.

Punk was somewhat taken aback when Lita actually walked into the room. Usually the Woman stayed in their room and didn’t mix with the men. And as punk watched every eye in the room turn to Lita he suddenly knew why. Every mouth in the room was open. Lita was Beautiful. Long red hair, soft skin.

Punks heart fell as he saw Hogan walking over too her. Hogan was being his normal annoying self. Lita was backed into a Corner as Hogan advanced on her. He was mumbling something and Lita didn’t really want to know what he was saying to her, Only that she didn’t like this man.

Suddenly Hogan grabbed her arm

SMACK

Before Lita knew what was happening, Hogan was on the floor, CM Punk stood above him, A blooded food tray in his hands

Cm Punk: Don’t touch her Hogan. Or you’re dead

Hogan got up with a snarl

Hogan: Come on man, last night on earth, why not get a bit of pleasure on the way to the river Styx?

SMACK

Again Punk swung the Tray. It collided hard with Hogan’s face and sent him crashing once more to the floor. Hogan got to his feet again but this time chose to retreat out the door. Lita turned to Punk

Lita: What was that for?

Punk: What?

Lits: I really don’t need you people to help me thank

Punk: I thought you were in trouble?

Lita: from that idiot? I was fine thanks

Punk: Listen I was just trying to help

Lita: I’m sorry. Its just this whole place has me kind of on edge. I’m in the Arena tomorrow you see

Punk: Wow me too.

Lita: Well I guess I’ll have to kill you

As they both chuckled at that, Punk really hoped Lita was joking. Then suddenly He had an Idea

Punk: Listen Lita why don’t we Work together Tomorrow. Hogan will be after both of us so we should gang up and try to get rid of him

Lita smiled a very sweet smile and agreed

Things were looking up for CM Punk

Hulk Hogan roared in Anger and punched the wall

Punk was going to pay for what he had just done

He was a dead man

What does this have to do with TEW or EWR?  Or wrestling at all? I just read the last 'segment' and I have to tell you, if I wanted melodrama, I'd go read a Dukes diary.  Geezus.

The same could be said about Battle Royale, or all the other movie/book spin-offs that have, or are being used as diary concepts.

Still, this has the potential to be good. I'm not entirely sure why there are so many spaces in between some paragraphs, whether it's intentional or not.

Edited by Agent_Sm1th

The same could be said about Battle Royale, or all the other movie/book spin-offs that have, or are being used as diary concepts.

Still, this has the potential to be good.  I'm not entirely sure why there are so many spaces in between some paragraphs, whether it's intentional or not.

Yeah its not intentional sorry. Its just the line breaks i use in word dont cut and paste properly

The Next Day

CM Punk stood next to Lita. His Mace in his hands. They were standing in the entrance tunnel to the arena. Both shaking somewhat from anticipation of the battle. Across the Arena in the other Entrance Tunnel, Both Hulk Hogan and John Cena waited. Lita had been given a crossbow but after what had happened to the Rock, she wasn’t sure how use full it would be. CM Punk looked as intense as ever. He had is eyes fixed on the other entrance tunnel and was turning his mace over in his hands.

In the other Tunnel Hogan was quickly trying to form an Alliance with John Cena

Hogan: Come on, If we Team up we can kill Punk and Save Lita for the next round, that way we are sure to survive for longer

Cena: I don’t know, what if you just stab me in the back once we get out there?

Hogan: I wouldn’t do that, You can trust me, and look we’ll shake in it if you want

Hogan extended his hand and Cena was considering it when the gates to the Arena opened. Cena seemed to decide against it as he charged out Hogan swore as he lifted his spear and charged after Cena.

It was CM Punk and Cena who reached each other first. Punk swung the Mace and Cena just managed to duck it. He raised his sword and tried to swipe at Punk, only to have Punk block it with a downward swing of his mace. Both weapons hit against each other with full force. Punk brought his mace over his head and smashed down on Cenas Arms but Cena dove to the side and the mace came down harmlessly against the Sane

Seeing Punk and Cena fighting, Hogan decided to go after Lita. He spun towards her and raised his Spear

THWAP

An arrow from her crossbow embedded itself in his Shoulder. Hogan Snarled and stopped dead is his tracks as Lita notched another Arrow and let it loose. He dived to the side and the arrow lodged it self in the Arena wall be hind him. He quickly got to his feet and raised his Spear to hurl it at Lita when Punks Mace hit him from Behind. Hogan fell to the ground bleeding and looked up to see Punk and Cena seemed to have agreed to work against Hogan. Hogan lay in the Dirt as Punk raised his Mace to bring down on his legs. Hogan kicked out with his feet and managed to trip up Punk. Cena went to stab at him but Hogan rolled at got to his feet. Cena swung again and Hogan ducked it and Punched Cena in the face, grabbing for his sword he tried to rip it off him. The two struggled over the Sword as Hogan tried to rip it from Cenas Grasp

Meanwhile Punk had Got up and retrieved His mace. Now as Hogan and Cena fought over the sword. He pulled back his Mace And Struck Hogan in the back. Hogans back was already a blooded mess from the last Mace shot and this time he went down like a Brick. However he had managed to hold on to Cenas Sword and when he went down, he tore it from Cenas grasp and stabbed upwards. The blade dug deep into Cenas leg. Cena howled and dropped to the ground. Hogan Rolled over and stabbed upwards at Punk. The blade catching his leg and drawing a large gash in it. Punk doubled over, giving Hogan the Time to get to his feet. Hogan advanced on Punk with his Sword in his hands, A glare of rage in his eyes.

THWAP

Litas crossbow bolt caught him square in the back. He dropped to his knees, choking up blood. Punk took the Time to swing his mace. It caught Hogan in the head and knocked him to the ground.

With a Roar from the Crowd Punk looked up at the Emperor, waiting for his decision

Well there you go guys, have a say, is Hogan a dead man?

QUOTE(Nottavictim @ Jun 24 2004, 06:00 AM)

What does this have to do with TEW or EWR?  Or wrestling at all? I just read the last 'segment' and I have to tell you, if I wanted melodrama, I'd go read a Dukes diary.  Geezus.

1 - Learn to read.

QUOTE (Hayhay17)

This is an imaginary story.

2 - Then go read Dukes diary and don't shit on this idea. Geezus.

That said, I like this take on the rash of 'reall killing' diaries that have popped up.

SAVE HOGAN (for now). Make him suffer ... BUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

The crowd exploded in cheers as McMahon turned his thumb down. The now familiar chant of

“Kill, Kill, Kill”

Started up. While Austin had tried to save Rock, there was no one to help Hogan. Punk raised his mace and brought it crashing down twice on Hogan’s Face.

Punk sat down hard in the dirt, panting from the battle. Lita ran over to him

Lita: oh my god you’re hurt.

Punk: It’s okay. It’s not that deep. I’m better off than Hogan is. Are you okay?

Lita: Yeah. No one even touched me.

Punk: Good, because if any one does, I’ll kill them

Punk and Lita stared at each other, both wearing big grins. Little did Lita know Punk was all ready planning her Death in his head.

• 1 year later...