Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Thread

PkmnTrainerJ

Okay, just make sure you have everyone's friend codes, which are at the top of the page.

Also, any delay on this was my fault, I was dragged into work.

EDIT: Fucksticks, my battery is low and I have no idea where my charger is. I can't make this one. Feel free to do it without me though.

Edited by Sora

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EWB's Wi-Fi Race

Mario%20Kart%20DS.jpg

Day: Saturday 9th August

Time: 11:00 (Greenwich Mean Time) Check what your GMT time is and calculate when you need to be on.

Currently Racing

First Bracket

1. --J--

2. larziej

3. IAceI

4. King Ellis/Rooney!

Overall 1st: 10 points

Overall 2nd: 5 points

Overall 3rd: 2 points

Overall 4th: 0 points

Current Points

1. J - 12 Points

2. Benji - 10 Points

3. Ellis - 5 Points

3. LarZieJ - 5 Points

4. Scott McFly - 0 Points

PM/MSN me to join the roster!

EWB Animal Crossing: Wild World

50365-forside.jpg

Day: Saturday 9th August

Time: 13:00 (Greenwich Mean Time) Check what your GMT time is and calculate when you need to be on.

Place: EWB City

Host: --J--

Currently Meeting

1. --J--

2. larziej

3. IAceI

Rules

1. No chopping down trees

2. Do not obstruct other characters

3. If you want something the host owns, ask them via the chat function.

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

• 7 months later...

I'm so bumping this for various reasons; 1, the fact it'll be easy to use for the whole Pokemon thing we're setting up, and 2, because I'm 95% hopeful I will finally be playing WiFi DS by the end of today. So, yeah, that's why Benji. Maybe we can get the tournaments up and running again?

I'm so bumping this for various reasons; 1, the fact it'll be easy to use for the whole Pokemon thing we're setting up, and 2, because I'm 95% hopeful I will finally be playing WiFi DS by the end of today. So, yeah, that's why Benji. Maybe we can get the tournaments up and running again?

Maybe, but I'm already doing the rules for a Pokémon League if you check the main Poké thread, others can do as they please.

Maybe, but I'm already doing the rules for a Pokémon League if you check the main Poké thread, others can do as they please.

Hence the bolded part >_>

But yeah, I'll try and see if I can help run some tournament on Mario Kart, if people still have it available and stuff. In terms of Pokemon though, all I have to play with on WiFi right now is Mystery Dungeon Blue V_V. But that rawks anyway, so...

034-458-228-203

Edited by Katsuya

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...