EWB's Top 50 Women IV

ROC

Now, before the official list begins, here's the negative votes for shits and giggles.

5. Julia Stiles who gained a nice -27 mark from our EWB audience.

4. Avril Lavigne also received the elusive -27 mark, but getsthe higher up because of the order of voting.

3. Hilary Duff gets a fat -28 for going far too slender.

2. Lindsay Lohan also gets hated for slimming far too much with a -30.

And finally...the negative list winner...err loser is...

1. Paris Hilton with a huge -58 point. Amen to that, EWB. Amen.

The actual list will get started after this brief commercial message from Ellis!

Credit for pictures goes to Ringmaster. I.E. Blame him if the pics are bad. >_>

Edited by just ROC...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd fuck Paris Hilton. If she came into a room, dropped her clothes and said "fuck me Liam", I'd say no because I have a girlfriend :shifty:...but yeah, I'd hit it otherwise.

But I'd admit to fucking anything thats at least average looking, as most people would do on here, whether they admit to it or not, probably.

Edited by rvdwannabe

Meh.

Sorry for not joining the bandwagon.

I just see no reason to hate the girl.

There are reports saying that people on a plane were complaining because she smelled so bad that the plane smelled like shit. All over. Is that not reason enough?

You smell, and we don't hate on you.

Meh.

Sorry for not joining the bandwagon.

I just see no reason to hate the girl.

There are reports saying that people on a plane were complaining because she smelled so bad that the plane smelled like shit. All over. Is that not reason enough?

50emma_caulfield.jpg

50. Emma Caulfield

Emma Caulfield is one of the actresses that has benefitted greatly from her TV exposure, especially in Joss Whedon's hugely beloved series Buffy The Vampire Slayer (she isn't the only one from the show on the list, either). She also starred in a few films after the series ended, including the craptastic Darkness Falls in 2003 and the Hollywood satire Bandwagon in 2004.

My Take: She's alright but...probably not top fifty material.

49kate_hudson.jpg

49. Kate Hudson

Kate Hudson has already had an interesting film career in a mere seven years. First, she broke out in the highly raved 2000 film Almost Famous and followed that up with lesser received roles is Gossip and Dr. T and the Women. Then, she made the world swoon in 2003's How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days before stumbling in Le Divorce, Alex and Emma, and Raising Helen. However, 2006 looks much better for her with the Owen Wilson starring You, Me, and Dupree.

My Take: I actually think she's quite cute now.

48-41 will be up at some point...but not now.