EWB's Top 50 Women IV

ROC

I'd fuck Paris Hilton. If she came into a room, dropped her clothes and said "fuck me Liam", I'd say no because I have a girlfriend :shifty:...but yeah, I'd hit it otherwise.

But I'd admit to fucking anything thats at least average looking, as most people would do on here, whether they admit to it or not, probably.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly the pictures chosen for both celebrities are outstanding and make them more attractive than they are.

If you think they're good just wait till we get to Bouff and Nadine Coyle <_<

48amy_lee.jpg

48. Amy Lee

In 2003, a beauty and her band became the talk of the American rock scene. That band was Evanescence and the almost angelic voice of lead singer Amy Lee also became the focus of the band...well, that and her hotness. With a little bit of turmoil, Lee andher band has moved forward and plans to have a new album out in 2006.

My Take: Wouldn't give the bum's rush to her...

47bellucci.jpg

47. Monica Bellucci

The lovely Italian born actress Monica Bellucci gained major stateside attention with her role in both of the Matrix sequels in 2003. She soon followed that up with a weirdly eclectic set of projects, from the controversial Passion of the Christ, to the Bruce Willis actioner Tears of the Sun, to the indie set in the deplorable She Hate Me, and of course, working with her hubby on a few projects. After a year of two off from work (though she was in the heavily delayed Brothers Grimm which was released last year), she returns in Michael Davis's odd actioner Shoot 'Em Up in 2006.

My Take: I can't say enough good words about Ms. Bellucci, so I'll just not say any at all... :wub::wub:

... I hate you all... you got Amy fucking Lee on here and not Lene... seriously, I beg that I was being joked to and she really is on the list or else I'm hunting you all down and removing your testicles because you clearly don't deserve them.

And Monica should be WAY higher.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

46achristina_ricci.jpg

46. Christina Ricci

The kid star turned indie darling turned Monster starring Christina Ricci continues to grow and redefine her image as she heads towards her late 20s. Her talent has been on display in many acclaimed films, like the aforementioned Monster, The Opposite of Sex, and Buffalo 66. 2006 brings another off-beat feature in Penelope and The White Rose.

My Take: Still looking good...even if the breasts were reduced...

45grace_park.jpg

45. Grace Park

Grace Park is one of many hotties from the red-hot sci-fi remake of the old cult classic Battlestar Galactica. She is also quite a veteran of TV acting, with roles in The Dead Zone, Andromeda, and Jake 2.0. So far, she's busy working on season 2 of BSG and expect maybe something else coming out of her work from the show soon.

My Take: Well...she doesn't look bad in a thong...