March Madness

ACCBiggz

Carolina beats Duke on Senior Night. The two could meet again in the ACC Title Game.

Cincy, as far as I'm concerned, are going to the Dance. Indiana got their way in also. If Duke loses in the first round of the ACC Tournament and Ohio State keeps winning we might see Duke be a 2 and OSU a 1...

I watched the game today, and personally I couldn't tell that it was on ESPN Full Access. They should of told us another twenty or thirty times I thought.

Other then that, good game. I don't watch a lot of College Hoops, but it was like watching NBA at 250% speed. Almost thought UNC were gonna choke in the end but they held up.

I watched the game today, and personally I couldn't tell that it was on ESPN Full Access. They should of told us another twenty or thirty times I thought.

Other then that, good game. I don't watch a lot of College Hoops, but it was like watching NBA at 250% speed. Almost thought UNC were gonna choke in the end but they held up.

There's no way Duke is losing in the first round.

And I don't say that was a Duke fan, confident in my team...I say that because Duke gets a bye in the first round. ;)

Well, their first game. And I'd think if a team lost its last 3 games, 2 to unranked teams, that they might possibly lose a number 1 seed no matter how they played the rest of the year. It's a long shot, but I'm saying it's a possibility.

Full Circle... which is why they continue to say it, trying to make sure you don't forget for future events where they will just say it once or twice.

There is no way Duke won't get a #1 seed. One the only team in the ACC that is anywhere near them is UNC, NC State has taken a fall from grace, Wake and Georgia Tech are nowhere near as good as last year, BC is a decent team and will probably be the ones other than Carolina who stand somewhat of a chance against them. I think the only reason FSU won against Duke is because they were at home, Duke is an incredible team and this is coming from a die-hard Carolina fan. Duke is a #1 Seed and IMO Carolina may get as high as a 2 Seed

Wow..and Gonzaga almost loses to LMU. Last night they had to have overtime to beat San Diego and now they only beat LMU by 1, although i'll admit that LMU played a great game. I'm just wondering if Gonzaga will choke in the early rounds of the NCAA Tournament again like they've been doing the last few years or so.

Wow..and Gonzaga almost loses to LMU. Last night they had to have overtime to beat San Diego and now they only beat LMU by 1, although i'll admit that LMU played a great game. I'm just wondering if Gonzaga will choke in the early rounds of the NCAA Tournament again like they've been doing the last few years or so.

• 3 weeks later...