Bomberman: Act Zero

Heroin Bob

Mega Bomberman was where it was at. I enjoyed the Super Bomberman games too. But seriously, is this even the same Bomberman series? It's just too...different.

I wish Nintendo had bought Bomberman. He's have been an awesome addition to their mascot roster, and Bomberman in Smash Bros. would be sexcellent.

Edited by The Kraig

• 5 months later...

Well, it's official. Rest in peace Bomberman.

GameSpy's Preview/Review of Bomberman Act Zero...it's depressing.

But really...what were they thinking?! I'd rather download an old Bomberman game from Xbox Live Arcade. Online old school Bomberman would kick ass! :(

Bomberman, the old formula would have been cool on Xbox Live. Customizable players, create-a-map, online play, now that would have been fucking cool. Downloadable maps as well would have been great. And I liked the 1P mode as well, especially with Mega Bomberman with all the kangaroo things (as seen in Keith's racing game cover).

I'd have bought that. :(

I actually always thought Bomberman was a Nintendo mascot, and just the other day was wondering why he wasn't in Smash Bros, so I second the feeling that Nintendo should have bought him, if only for that.

Still, this looks ten times better than 3D Bubble Bobble.

Even though that game is crap, I say the series is still good. Theres a Bomberman game coming out for PSP in October, and it looks like the classic games with just better graphics. And the best Bomberman games were Super Bomberman 1-5 on SNES. 1 and 5 were the best of those. I played one of 2 of the PSX games, they wernt too bad.

• 8 months later...

Bomberman, the old formula would have been cool on Xbox Live. Customizable players, create-a-map, online play, now that would have been fucking cool. Downloadable maps as well would have been great. And I liked the 1P mode as well, especially with Mega Bomberman with all the kangaroo things (as seen in Keith's racing game cover).

I'd have bought that. :(