Sopranos Season 6

BlackFlagg

Well tonight was the night, after nearly two years without a new episode...and I gotta say things of starting off nicely. Nice opening complete with Meadow giving a sexy little dance :drool: and that ending...talk about teasing us into wanting next week's episode, and not giving us any prview for it to even appease you a little....can't wait for next week

Can't wait for this to get over here. I was kind of pissed at the whole bait and switch at the end of the last series 'gang-warfare'....erm...no (Still I really dug the ending). :( Still it's always a great program, so i'll definately be watching (Whenever it comes on over here).

Guest Ritzy

Someone should add SPOILERS in the thread title so we can discuss things properly.

So go away, UK people <_<

I love how they kept alluding to Tony dying all show long and showing him gaining weight and hinting at heart problem and then having Junior shoot him. I also liked the dude hanging himself. Everything is moving along nicely, and it's being set up as an awesome season. Oh and Pussy LaManga is the greatest name ever.

Edited by Ringmaster The Living Legend

Guest Ringmaster The Living Legend

Emo AJ is such a tool. Things are being set up well, I look forward to a Paulie/Vito feud, to Chris's involvement with Arabs and to AJ *gasp* shooting Junior.

I also love the whole cosmic forces thing that the show had last night. It showed that even if Tony was in another field, he'd be headed for doom anyways.

By the way, who voiced Tony's wife in his dreams? Was it still Carmella? It sounded a bit like Gloria to me.

Anyone find it amusing the Muslim guys were drinking, clean shaven, and hanging around in a strip club? Some of the 9/11 hijackers were to have done that a couple of months before the attacks, IIRC.

Would Tony having Alzheimers in the dream carry over to any possible brain injury or disorder in real life? Should be interesting to see how that could play out, if at all.

Too bad I don't got HBO. Power struggle is gonna look fun pretty soon.

Last night's episode was awesome.

- Gandolfini plays the best vegetable ever.

- Paulie is hilarious, I loved everything he did in the episode.

- Silvio is a pimp and he's great. I love any Silvio on my TV, and Silvio acting as the skip was awesome.

- Chris's slasher-flick about the mafia is greatness.

Top notch stuff there.

I doubt they would off Paulie because of that. You very rarely see anyone die because of a fuck-up, moreso because they turned snitch or shot someone.

Fun episode last night. Not much happened, but the Sack family reunion was awesome, as was Vito being found as a homo. I loved Chris's Godfather/Allegra stuff. And Tony beating up some Italian on roid rage is great too.

Next week's episode seems awesome. The stuff with Vito is pretty hilarious, especially with Paulie and Chris's reaction to the whole thing. Not a real important episode, but it reminded me why I love this show.

Law and Order The SUV? Bwahahahahaha.

Nothing actually happened in this episode, but it still doesn't change the fact that Chris is da man.

I liked that the whole episode was basically a metaphor for America "going around in pity" for itself. (The obscene gift baskets, the Italians buying stuff to bring back home, the Armenian chick's hard luck history, Artie's hubris...)

Film noir icon Lauren Bacall dropping the F-bomb twice might be a landmark Sopranos moment tho.

I also can't be the only person to see the irony in Sir Ben Kingsley dodging Chrissy's lame movie project while agreeing to do Uwe Boll's epic "In the Name of the King" in real life. :wacko:

Edited by TheRaySays