EWB: Revolution 2006

EWBRevolutionTourny.jpg

Tommorow night at around 12:00AM EST I will hopefully begin to post the match topics for the first round. All of your opponents have been randomly selected, so no complaints to me.

All matches will follow the same set of rules-- however the rules will be different for the east and west sides of the tournament.

Prepare yourselves, good luck to all of you, and remember: the winner might get a prize-- nothing is set in stone yet, but if they do, it will be a good one. The runner-up will get a prize too, IF the winner gets one.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you're in luck, matches start tonight once I post them eventually and don't end until next Sunday... since the tournament's only just starting, the longest deadline is going to be the first round.

As the tournament advances, deadlines will be lowered for time reasons. But for now, everyone has just over a week when I post the rules.

And about Red XIII vs. Dochappy... if Red's banned (I didn't realize he was) then I'll see about finding a replacement before the match deadline, otherwise yeah... Doc will get a BYE.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

No idea who Blink is or what his work's like, so he's a bit of a wildcard for me.

If AJ can beat Toffee Crisp then we could see another AJ vs. Marsh workrate classic. I also think Livid and alldawson have a good chance of going far.

Then again, anything can happen in the world of Graphics.

Was going to have those matches posted last night, but ran into a bit of a snag. I'm going to be going to bed for a few hours (I woke up an hour ago to help with the yard, dead tired now) and then when I get on that'll be the first thing I do.

I think you all will find round one's rules to everyone's liking :D

Hipster: I honestly don't know man, I wish he got in on it, but he just didn't :(

Mystik: You're in, I'll edit the brackets to show that you're taking Red's place, and then start posting matches in a bit.

Good luck, everyone!

Brackets updated. We had a request to enter the tournament and replace Red XIII from a very credible graphic designer, but since Mystik already took the spot I let him join in late since the matches hadn't begun.

What you see is the final brackets, folks! Rules are being made now, match topics going up soon!

Just out of curiousity: What does everyone think of the rules for the first round?