EWB: Revolution 2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm going to need my judges to send me their scores ASAP. Wildcat, Dawson... you've got until Sunday at the latest to get me those.

Dawson's sent me nothing, Wildcat's sent me his.

What does this mean? It means that if my judgements conflict with Wildcat's, it falls down onto public opinion-- and tournament entrants cannot vote.

So we may have a very close round on our hands here.

If you could do that then that would be grand. I've got a few things to get out of the way before I finish my judgements, so rather then leave it up to public opinion... yeah.

I was hoping to save the public vote for the finals to be honest, I want to get everyone in on the very end.

Yeah, sorry for the lengthly waits everyone. I can't really give an excuse except I got lazy partway through this tournament in concerns to why it's taken so long.

I can offer an explination for this week though: This was my graduation week, and I've had family down, so I've not really had the time to properly sit down and finish going over the matches.

Expect results later today though, after I wake up from sleep. I'll start work on finishing them then :P

• 3 weeks later...

Alright judges! Wildcat, Dawson! Get me your stuff before THIS FRIDAY so we can have a winner for both sides' finals decided! Then, finally, we can move on to the GRANDE FINALE of the tournament! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Coming up with rules for the grande finale is alot more difficult then I thought it would be o_O

It's coming-- I'm on vacaton right now until the 24th but I'm shooting to get this finale started before I leave-- it's just... yeah, grande finale rules should be good, not hastily thrown together.

I'm thinking about doing a three-entry finale too, but if all else I'll just shoot for a really good rule set.

We'll see how things go.