Godfather: The Game

FLiam

I'm loving this game . The driving missions I can't stand but I get past them . I love just messing around with civilians and store owners

I had two funny moments so far.

I was walking down the sidewalk and there was an old man and women all dressed up . I walk in between of them and the old man says "Whats that smell" the women says "Excuse me" I fell out of my chair it was so funny becaus eit was random

second moment came when I went to this store . The old man was at the cash machine and in the back of the room was a woman just walking around. I talk to the old man but he refuses to cooperate. so I start smashing everything up . Still no change . I punch him a few time but still nothing. So I go grab the woman and bring her over to the counter . I smash her head into the cashmachine . She screams for help and the old man breaks down 'Leave my wife alone' . I talk to him and he finally sees thing my way

Its definetly a fun game though

Yeah I beat the game and I won't ruin it for you at all. The best part of the game was extorting the business owners. You can be so creative with them. Probably the coolest one was where I was smashing the owner's head into the cash register, then I got a weak spot bonus because I stole the money afterwards.

Word to the wise, when they're right at the point where they'll give in, don't ask for the money. Rather, grab them and just hold them (do nothing else) and you'll get more money out of them. When you see the cash stop increasing, then ask them. Be careful though, sometimes you can push them to their breaking point. In which case, don't kill them. Drive away and come back in like 5 minutes and repeat.

How am I supposed to find warehouses . I know its something to do with the big trucks. Cause I attacked one and bunch of guys came out from the back I Killed them all and then the truck took off. I tried following it in a vehicle but it kept going in circles

Robbin Banks are pretty dang hard as well I haven't been able to succesfully rob one yet

as for extorting the hard nose business men I have a tactic that hasn't failed me yet. First thing I do before going in the store I stake it out and see exactly how many rival gang members are guarding it . Usually theres two by the door two across the street and some in the alley ways if it exist.

I slowly and calmly take each one out once they are done i go inside . Pullout my pistol or bat and take out the cash register and any display cases . Then if there's someone else in the store I grab them an position it so I'm right in front of the store owner . I beat the shit out of the ped or kill him if the owner is still not willing . If this doesn't break the bastard

I take out my pistol and shoot him in both kneecaps. then i aim square for his head. And its at this point that they all usually breakdown.

If theres a backroom I equip my shotgun and go back and clear house of any rival gang members.

I've died a lot though lol mostly due to a sneak attack. I'll open a door and boom Shotgun blast to the head lol has happened countless times.

I wish you could strap the bombs to people that would be the ultimate extorting technique. maybe have it so you could cancel the detonation

it would be cool. Walk into a store attack a man until he's on his knees . Strap the bomb on his chest or back . and you have to hope he cracks before the bomb does lol

The game isn't bad, but I haven't exactly been blown away by it either. I'm not so fond of the fighting system, pushing the right analog stick up and down to punch just feels so awkward. I also find myself struggling to equip my guns in a tight situation, because of the whole "Draw gun out, cycle through weapons" crap.

On the other hand, I think the graphics are solid, and the game play is good other than my two pet peeves. The missions are fun, as are the gun fights with rival gangs. The driving mechanics could use a bit of work, but at the same time it's hard to expect cars modeled after the 1940s to be able to do the same shit a sports car in GTA can do.

Overall, not a bad effort, but I'd say it's a rental only for me. Probably a 6.5/10 if I had to grade it.

Don't use any other gun except the magnum. Seriously.

As for warehouses, take out a truck and kill the gangsters who come out. Interrogate the driver. Also, if you're on the map screen, press the right trigger (Xbox) or I assume R1 or R2 for PS2 and it will show you what the other familes control in various areas of NYC. Scroll down to the website and you'll see it blinking on your map.

Warehouses are bitches, before you walk, carefully inspect everything around you. Too often I was crawling and I get a shotgun blast to my back.

As for extortion, I've never had to pull out a gun on anyone. I grab them, punch them a few times, and they crack. As I said before, to get the most from the person, grab them and just hold them until the money stops increasing. Eventually though you can just walk in and they'll give you what you want. That's the best because it avoids any gang shootings.

Never buy out racketeer owners. Just extort them.

yeah I try to keep the pressure as long as I can. I took out a big truck and beat the driver up enough to get him to talk. Aftwerwards I noticed theres a yellow star on ym map so i go to it and its the place where the mission where you have to kill the guy who sets up the explosive barrels . Anyway I made it there and took out all the guys . there was a crate with money but that was it so i took it and went back to my safe house. Did that count as taking over a warehouse ?

yeah I try to keep the pressure as long as I can. I took out a big truck and beat the driver up enough to get him to talk. Aftwerwards I noticed theres a yellow star on ym map so i go to it and its the place where the mission where you have to kill the guy who sets up the explosive barrels . Anyway I made it there and took out all the guys . there was a crate with money but that was it so i took it and went back to my safe house. Did that count as taking over a warehouse ?

It'll tell you if you successfully took over a warehouse or not.

I think thats when you choke em to death or when you use the wire

I really wish you could buy health and keep it until you need it , because usually my luck the people i kill don't drop health . I've found a workaround though when you get an attribute point save it and if you are low on health go in and upgrade your health. your health automaticly refill just make sure you are out of the line of fire cause it takea few seconds for your health to get full