Today is a good day...

fourstarfizzle

It's kinda entertainment related, but yeh anyways.

My new band has been practicing for a while now and we recently got signed to a booking agent because of the local hype we were building and she's just got us confirmed for our first gig, and it's pretty impressive...

miseryposter.jpg

I must say, I'm rather over the fucking moon over this, Misery Index are truely immense, and despite my first annoyance at the Fear Factory tour selling out in Manchester, instead of watching Misery Index, I now get to play my first gig wiht my new band with em :D

Edited by fourstarfizzle

Arr, brutality! Though I did dig more of their work in Dying Fetus, Misery Index is still a solid band. Didn't see their stop with Fear Factory here in Finland, but I do own one of their albums. Good luck to you man, hopefully the gig goes alright.

And what style of music do you play, by the way? :shifty:

Arr, brutality! Though I did dig more of their work in Dying Fetus, Misery Index is still a solid band. Didn't see their stop with Fear Factory here in Finland, but I do own one of their albums. Good luck to you man, hopefully the gig goes alright.

And what style of music do you play, by the way? :shifty:

Machiavellian is us, I'm the screamer/front man. I apologise for the song though, we recorded that after 2 practices as a band, we've now had about 25 practices and are tighter than Rikishi's thong. Edited by fourstarfizzle

Last night was immense! Misery Index are unreal and also the nicest guys ever, we all drank till about 6am after the show and awoke to various writings on the wall such as:

"I HAVE A POCKET FULL OF CUCUMBERS AND MY HOMEBOYS DO TO"

"THEY DON'T CALL HIM CAPTAIN KIRK FOR NOTHING"

"MAC KNOB WAS SMOKING A POLE IN THE OVEN"

If you have a chance to catch them on the last few dates of their tour with Fear Factory, go watch em!