Freaking Middlesbrough (Match Spoiler if you didnt watch)

DaveKOTW

I think if its Mclaren, we are screwed. I mean, managing Middlesbrough is one thing...and given his match tonight, he's a good manager. But its not exactly the same as international competition. I think you need a guy that knows that football league system very well and isnt one whose afraid to look around. McLarens answer to everything is to buy brazil.

Rochemback, Doriva, Pogatez, there are others im sure lol

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Wimbledown want to move to Milton Keynes, even when they were in the Premiership and debt free?

There were rumours that they wanted to re-locate to Dublin, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. I just don't remember.

Seriously?

Nah, I'm sick of seeing all the Chelsea glory hunters think their team is the best in the fucking land. Honestly, ask any of them to name a player from their 97 team and they wouldn't have a clue. I'd love to see their faces drop, but then again, Utd are just as fucking bad.

Seriously?

Nah, I'm sick of seeing all the Chelsea glory hunters think their team is the best in the fucking land. Honestly, ask any of them to name a player from their 97 team and they wouldn't have a clue. I'd love to see their faces drop, but then again, Utd are just as fucking bad.

Edited by DaveKOTW

I can name the best one.

Mark Hughes. (H)

Seriously?

its nice to hear people talk about my team in such a complementary way. I think the boys in blue are gonna hold on against United although i've got respect for United. Come too far to lose it now <_<

yep. Forgot to Mention Poyet and Vialli too. Man I loved Vialli. I remember when he was manager and we had all that money flying around (not compared to the likes of the day)...and my mates and I were playing football and my mate was a Hammers fan lol..we were debating who was better, Vialli or Di Canio..man..that guy must have been stoned lol

Seriously?

its nice to hear people talk about my team in such a complementary way. I think the boys in blue are gonna hold on against United although i've got respect for United. Come too far to lose it now <_<

MY COCK IS STILL HARD

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING

The Hasselbaink goal was crazy good. Loved it. Weird actually how Boro can play so well and then some other matches suck so bad. They have had little to no consistency this season. Its weird cos with that sort of performance week in week out, i reckon they would have that 4th Champions League place right about now.