Advent Children

Guest clintcasey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant how Kadaj insinuated that they were killed, or at least tortured early on by throwing the bloody cards at Rufus, but later on they appear to catch Rufus as he falls. By the end of the movie, they're standing with Reno and Rude and look as if nothing happened. I think.

And I agree with pretty much everything Norris said. The english actors were fine by me, apart from Cait Sith. How was I to know he was supposed to be Scottish all along? >_>

As I said, I've not watched the dubs. It was just the sudden appearance of the phrase "Hooch weesh me laddie" in the subtitles that was so incredibly surprising that for several seconds afterwards I was convinced that I had imagined it.

I think he meant how Kadaj insinuated that they were killed, or at least tortured early on by throwing the bloody cards at Rufus, but later on they appear to catch Rufus as he falls. By the end of the movie, they're standing with Reno and Rude and look as if nothing happened. I think.

And I agree with pretty much everything Norris said. The english actors were fine by me, apart from Cait Sith. How was I to know he was supposed to be Scottish all along? >_>

As I said, I've not watched the dubs. It was just the sudden appearance of the phrase "Hooch weesh me laddie" in the subtitles that was so incredibly surprising that for several seconds afterwards I was convinced that I had imagined it.

This post alone has brought me more laughter then it possibly should have, because I nearly had the same reaction as stok the first time I saw it too xD

I know that some people have managed to see their copies yet (too many DVDs bought recently and finals has led me to be unable to watch mine), so I still have one question that wasn't entirely clear from any of the fansub copies I've seen:

Is Denzel supposed to be Tifa's son or what? I know he's supposed to be a bit too old for that one(5 or 6, meaning he'd have had to be in the game if he was), but the fact that every sub I've seen has him refer to her as his mother does make me ask...

Is Denzel supposed to be Tifa's son or what? I know he's supposed to be a bit too old for that one(5 or 6, meaning he'd have had to be in the game if he was), but the fact that every sub I've seen has him refer to her as his mother does make me ask...

Edited by Xero Gravity