• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IPB Image

Monday July 31, 2006

Live! From East Rutherford, New Jersey

World Wrestling Entertainment Presents: RAW on USA

A video package highlighting last week, mostly the fighting between Chris Jericho and Triple H during the Shawn Michaels and Chris Masters match, plays before the RAW video. The RAW video then plays, followed by the opening pyro. A few moments after, the cameras cut to the ring where two indy workers are already in the ring (recognized by some fans as Danny Doring and Roadkill). 3 Minute Warning’s music hits the speakers.

Tag Team Match

Danny Morrison and Michael Depali vs. 3 Minute Warning

Morrison and Depali get in a few shots at the beginning, but things quickly turn around and 3MW easily take control. Rosey and Jamal take turns dishing out the punishment. Rosey nails Morrison with a Samoan Drop and then tags in Jamal. Jamal nails a huge splash and goes for the pin while Rosey blocks Depali from making the save. 1... 2... 3! Another win in under three minutes!

Winners: 3 Minute Warning

Overall Rating: 76%

Immediately following the match, Palmer Canon gets a microphone. Canon reminds The Interns that there’s only two of them now. Michael and Mitch are on an indefinite leave of absence, and well, anyone who reads WWE.com can now see that Nick is gone from the company. Canon says that with the numbers even, things look a little different, and just because they kiss the boss’ ass, doesn’t mean they can’t… and won’t… lose their titles. He finishes what he has to say, and the 3MW music hits the speakers again as the show fades to commercials.

Overall Rating: 74%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Singles Match

Rob Conway vs. Chavo Guerrero

The show returns from the break as Rob Conway’s music comes over the speakers. He makes his way to the ring and is then followed by Chavo Guerrero. The match starts and for the first few minutes, Chavo is in firm control. As the match progresses, however, Conway starts to throw in a few cheap shots, enabling him to gain some momentum. He hooks Chavo for a suplex and lifts him up, dropping his legs onto the top rope! EGO TRIP! He doesn’t go for the cover though, instead, he plays to the crowd! The referee checks on Chavo while Conway has his back turned to the stage. Carlito slides into the ring! BACKCRACKER! Carlito leaves as quickly as he entered! Chavo gets to his feet and sees that Conway is down. He climbs to the top. FROG SPLASH! 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

Overall Rating: 74%

The cameras cut to the back to catch up with Carlito as he returns to the Gorilla Position. Todd Grisham approaches him with a microphone. Todd asks him why he just cost Conway his match.

Carlito: Rob Conway… he thinks he’s cool. Want to know a secret? He’s not. He’s not cool at all. Him beating me last week was even less cool than him! Him beating Carlito last week was a fluke! In fact, I’ve been given a rematch with Rob Conway next week. I’m going to prove that him beating me was a fluke! Now that… that’s cool!

Carlito smiles and walks away as the show fades to commercials.

Overall Rating: 75%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Singles Match

Big Show vs. Rene Dupree

The show returns from the break with Rene Dupree’s music already playing. It is soon cut off by the Big Show’s music. Show makes his way to the ring and the match begins. Dupree tries to get in a few shots, but they have no effect. Within a few moments, Big Show nails the Showstopper! He goes for the cover! 1... 2... 3! Maybe Big Show should join 3 Minute Warning?

Winner: Big Show

The cameras cut to pitch black. A few seconds later, we notice that the pitch black is actually an unlit hallway as the camera moves down toward an open door. From inside the room there is a red glow. The camera approaches the door and then zooms in to show Kane once again sitting in front of a mirror. He is examining his face again as well. The Big Red Machine is talking to himself.

Kane: Foley… why? Why did you bring them back, Foley? You’ve brought back the scars… I… don’t… want… the scars, Foley! At SummerSlam… I’m going to give you my scars, Foley. I’m going to GIVE YOU… MY SCARS… FOLEY!

Kane stands up and punches the mirror, shattering it. How many years of bad luck has he already racked up from breaking mirrors since he lost his mask? Anyway, Kane goes on to begin destroying EVERYTHING in the room. The cameraman understandably gets frightened and starts to back and, quickly. The show transitions into a video package.

Overall Rating: 82%

The video package highlights the ongoing feud between The Rock and John Cena. As the video comes to an end, the voice over announces that next week, there will be a contract signing for their match at SummerSlam. As the voice over announces this, a clip of them standing face to face is shown. That clip stays prominent as the video fades.

Overall Rating: 87%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Singles Match

Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob Van Dam

As the show returns from the break, Shelton Benjamin’s music comes over the speakers. He makes his way to the ring before his music is cut off by Mr. Money In The Bank, Rob Van Dam’s. RVD emerges from the back to a huge pop and makes his way to the ring while playing to the crowd. RVD climbs into the ring and the match begins. Shelton gets in a few shots at the beginning, but RVD starts to take over. RVD’s momentum is stopped short as Shelton starts to come back, and then match begins to take more of a back and forth pattern. After a while, RVD tries to go to the top, but Shelton shoves him off, sending him to the outside. Shelton sees an opportunity, and darts across the ring… Hilo to the outside! Both men are down!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When the break is over, we come back to see Shelton Benjamin in control. Shelton continues to dominate the match for a few minutes. He gets RVD down in the middle of the ring, and climbs out of the ring onto the apron. He springboards off the ropes just as RVD gets to his feet, and catches him with a huge Tornado DDT! Shelton goes for the cover! 1... 2... RVD kicks out! Shelton can’t believe it! Shelton gets to his feet and pulls RVD up as well. Shelton gets in a few punches and then goes for a kick. RVD catches his leg! Oh! Shelton goes for the Dragon Whip! NO! RVD ducks and Shelton crashes to the mat! RVD hurries and catches Shelton with a spinning Leg Drop! RVD climbs to the top rope… Shelton gets to his feet… Diving kick! RVD goes for the cover! 1... 2... Shelton kicks out! RVD with another spinning Leg Drop! RVD comes off the ropes… Rolling Thunder! RVD once again ascends the ropes… Wait! Shelton runs up the ropes and tries to take RVD down with him! But no! RVD fights back! They exchange punches… RVD shoves Shelton to the mat! FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! RVD goes for the pin! 1... 2... 3! RVD gets to his feet and celebrates as Shelton rolls out of the ring. RVD continues to celebrate. He turns around… OH! SPEAR! IT’S EDGE! EDGE IS IN THE RING! Edge stands over RVD as Van Dam rolls around grasping his ribs! Edge smiles as his music cuts off RVD’s.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Overall Rating: 84%

The cameras cut to a small room in the WWE Headquarters in Connecticut. Jim Ross sits to the left side of the screen with an empty chair next to him. A crew members adjusts the microphone attached to JR’s shirt. JR checks a piece of paper as the show fades to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The show returns as Mick Foley now sits alongside Jim Ross.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with the man who is scheduled to face the Big Red Machine, Kane at SummerSlam. Thank you for joining me here tonight, Mick.

Foley: Thank you, JR.

JR: I want to start by asking you, what motivated you to attack Kane on RAW the night after Vengeance in the first place?

Foley: Well, JR. Kane and I, we go way back. This isn’t anything new. Me and him… we’ve teamed together before. We’ve fought each other before. But, it was at Vengeance that I realized… Kane and Mick Foley have something in common. You see, at Vengeance, Kane was brutal. Kane was a crazed man. Kane wanted nothing more than to see the Big Show’s blood. On Sunday June 11, Kane was obsessed with making his opponent bleed. It’s no secret that I have a past with bleeding. Hell, some even call me a Hardcore Legend! But it was that night, that I realized I share that obsession with Kane! I thought to myself. Who better, to make me bleed, than a man who will take a screwdriver to his opponent’s face just to draw blood? Who better, for me to show what hardcore is really about? And now, it seems that Kane’s obsessions have gone from making people bleed… to making people burn. I’VE BEEN THERE! Kane, if you think you can get into my head by trying to set Big Show on fire… You’re dead wrong! I’ve been on fire, Kane!

Foley lifts his sleeve to show the burn scar on his arm from Japan.

Foley: Hell, I’ve been busted open. I’ve been set on fire. I’ve been blown up in Japan, Kane!

JR: Mick, if I can just interrupt for a second. On the topic of fire. What about the pyrotechnics malfunction last week that nearly set Kane’s face ablaze?

Foley: It was just that, JR. A malfunction. I had nothing to do with that. I’ll even go as far as to say that I didn’t want that to happen.

JR: You didn’t want that to happen? You’re sorry for the pyrotechnic rig malfunctioning, but you had no problem trying to burn Kane’s face off with a torch?

Foley: I never said I was sorry, JR. I said I didn’t want it to happen. I didn’t want it to happen, because if Kane is going to get burned… it’s going to be by me!

JR: Mick… are you fully prepared to step into Hell with Kane at SummerSlam? I mean, lately… Kane has absolutely lost his mind.

Foley: JR, I’ve been in the ring with Kane before, and that was when he was far more dangerous. I wasn’t afraid of him then, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to be scared of him now. If Kane wants to play with fire, we’ll play. Like I said, I’ve already been set on fire, I’ve already played with explosives!

JR: But he poured gasoline all over the Big Show and tried to set him on fire two weeks ago, Mick. The man has lost it.

Foley: I’m aware of the risks, Jimmy. But like I keep telling you, and you must not be listening. I’ve been through worse! FAR worse! SummerSlam will be Hell on Earth… but it will be NOTHING compared to what I’ve lived through before! Have a nice day, JR!

Mick Foley pulls his microphone off of his shirt and walks off screen. JR sits in his chair with a worried look on his face. Worried for Mick Foley? Or… worried for Kane?

Overall Rating: 93%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Singles Match

Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

The show returns from the break as Chris Jericho’s music hit the speakers. He makes his way to the ring, taunting the crowd. After he’s done playing to the crowd inside the ring, Triple H’s music hits. Triple H emerges from the back to a large ovation from the crowd. Triple H starts to walk down the ramp, but on his way, Jericho charges up the ramp and they start exchanging punches right then and there. They brawl down the ramp and then brawl around the ring. After a few minutes, they finally battle their way into the ring and the bell rings to start the match. Once they get to a vertical base, Triple H quickly takes charge. Triple H takes it to him for a couple of minutes and then sends Jericho into the corner. Jericho stumbles out of the corner and Triple H charges at him for a clothesline. Jericho pulls the referee in front of him! Triple H accidentally takes the referee down! As soon as the referee goes down, Chris Masters shows up out of nowhere and blasts Triple H in the back of the head with a steel chair! Jericho and Masters beat down on Triple H for a few moments in the middle of the ring. The referee starts to come to, so Masters ducks out of the ring. Jericho goes for the Lionsault! He nails it! He goes for the pin! 1.….. 2.….. 3!

The second the referee counts the three, Masters is back into the ring and the double team continues. Soon after, HBK comes running down the ramp to a huge ovation. He slides into the ring and gets a few shots in on Masters. However, Masters overpowers Michaels and gets him in the Masterlock! Masters wrenches away at Michaels with the hold until he passes out. Masters throws him aside. By this point, Triple H has been busted open by Chris Jericho. Both Triple H and HBK lie motionless on the mat as Chris Jericho is handed a microphone.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Overall Rating: 88%

Jericho: Hunter… Shawn… I just want to let you guys know. Mr. McMahon has signed it. It is official. The Masterpiece, Chris Masters and myself… are going to destroy D-Generation X at SummerSlam! So on behalf of the entire Corporation, D-Generation X, we’ve got two words… for you. Good. Bye!

Chris Jericho tosses the microphone out of the ring as his music comes back over the speakers. Jericho and Masters stand over HHH and HBK as the show goes off the air.

Overall Rating: 81%

Overall Show Rating: 80%

Television Rating: 6.92

Attendance: 10,049

Quick Results:

- 3 Minute Warning def. Danny Morrison and Michael Depali via Pinfall

- Chavo Guerrero def. Rob Conway via Pinfall after inference from Carlito

- Big Show def. Rene Dupree via Pinfall

- Rob Van Dam def. Shelton Benjamin via Pinfall

- Chris Jericho def. Triple H via Pinfall after inference from Chris Masters

Credit WWE.com

Golden Opportunity

August 4, 2006

Last week, Lashley picked up a big win for him and Batista when he pinned the United States Champion, JBL in a tag team match. This week, Lashley has an opportunity to pick up an even bigger win, when he faced World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit in a non-title match. Last time these two met in singles competition, Lashley almost picked up the victory. Can he do it this week?

Plus, William Regal and Burchill are set to take on one another this week. Regal knocked Burchill out last week and stated they would end things once and for all. Who will come out on top? Also, expect nothing but chaos this week as four teams go head-to-head for the WWE Tag Team Championships! MNM will put their titles on the line against The Mexicools, the Second City Saints, and Noble and Kash! Can MNM retain their titles in such hectic circumstances?

Last Friday, Booker T confronted Mr. Kennedy and Finlay, informing them of an idea he had. Will we find out what his idea is? And, Christopher Daniels continues to prove he is a fighting champion when he defends his Cruiserweight Championship again this week. Who will his opponent be?

Don’t miss all of this and much more this week on Friday Night Smackdown at 8/7 CT on UPN.

IPB Image

Friday August 4, 2006

Live! From East Rutherford, New Jersey

World Wrestling Entertainment Presents: Smackdown on UPN

The show comes onto the air as the camera pans around Teddy Long’s office. All standing side by side, we see Jamie Noble, Kid Kash, Super Crazy, Psicosis, CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Melina, Joey Mercury, and Johnny Nitro. The camera then pans a little further to reveal Teddy Long standing in front of everyone.

Long: Tonight is gonna a huge night for each and every one of you. Tonight, MNM will be defending their WWE Tag Team Championships in a Four-Way Elimination Match, playas. Now, The stipulation of this match is, the winning team, will go on to defend the WWE Tag Team titles against the runners up, at SummerSlam! Good luck to all of you!

The camera fades and the Smackdown opening video package begins to play. Following the video package is the opening pyro and then Hardcore Holly’s music.

Singles Match

Gunner Scott vs. Hardcore Holly

Holly makes his way to the ring and awaits for the music of his unknown opponent. The music of the returning Gunner Scott comes over the speakers to a moderate reaction from the crowd as Holly flips out in the ring. Gunner runs out from the back and storms the ring. Gunner gets in a modest amount of offense before Holly turns things around and starts to bully the man he injured two months ago. Holly bullies him for a few minutes before Scott slowly begins to make a come back and gain some momentum. Eventually, upon Holly going for a stiff Clothesline, Gunner manages to catch Holly and lock on the Crowbar! Unable to stand the pain, Holly taps! Gunner refuses to break the hold! Holly screams out in pain as Gunner wrenches back. After a few moments, Gunner finally releases the hold, leaving Holly grasping his shoulder and screaming. Gunner celebrates his win and heads for the back.

Winner: Gunner Scott

Overall Rating: 63%

The camera cuts to the back as William Regal stands in his locker room. His back is turned to the camera as he reaches into his bag and pulls something out. It appears that he stuffs the object down his trunks before turning around. As he turns around, it is painfully obvious that there is a pair of brass knuckles tucked into his trunks.

Overall Rating: 85%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Singles Match

Burchill vs. William Regal

The show returns from the break just as William Regal’s music hits the speakers. He makes his way to the ring with the brass knuckles still obviously showing in his trunks. Once he is in the ring, Burchill makes his entrance. He has some new music this week, as it’s a lot less cartoon-like, and more serious. Burchill emerges from the back without his coat, jewelry or sword. He is now wearing a darker color of pants, more of an earth tone, and his eyeliner is a little more defined and dark. He is also growing out a full beard as opposed to the horrible-looking goatee. Burchill enters the ring, and before he can do anything, Regal orders that the referee check him for weapons. The referee checks Burchill, but Burchill then demands that Regal be checked as well. The referee checks him and right away, finds the brass knuckles. The referee calls for the bell and then turns to hand the brass knuckles to someone. While his back is turned, Regal pulls another pair out of his boot! Burchill lunges at Regal, but gets BLASTS with a left hand covered in brass! Regal tucks the knuckles into his trunks and goes for the cover! 1... 2... 3! Something tells me Regal is in for trouble, because Burchill will not take this lightly! Regal makes his way to the back as Burchill starts to come to inside the ring.

Winner: William Regal

Overall Rating: 79%

The cameras cut to the back just as William Regal returns through the curtain. He is laughing while looking at the pair of brass knuckles he holds in his hand. He looks up and stops dead in his tracks. Teddy Long stands in his way.

Long: What was that, playa?

Regal: What was what?

Long: What you just pulled out there, playa, has gotten you one more match with Burchill.

Regal: What the bloody hell are you talking about? I did nothing wrong!

Long comically looks down at the brass knuckles. Regal looks down and realizes they are still in his hand and quickly tucks them into his trunks.

Long: Next week, Regal, it’s going to be you and Burchill… in a Brass Knuckles On A Pole Match!

Regal: That’s preposterous! I’ve beaten that wanker more times than I can count!

Just as he says that, he notices someone directly behind him. The cameras pan out to reveal a pissed off Burchill standing there. Regal slowly turns around and sees Burchill. Regal freaks out and hurries off screen. Burchill cracks no smiles, no laughs. He watches Regal run off with a furious look in his eyes.

Cruiserweight Championship

Paul London w/ Brian Kendrick vs. Christopher Daniels©

The cameras return to the arena as Paul London and Brian Kendrick’s music hits the speakers. They make their way to the ring before the New Blood’s music hits. Christopher Daniels emerges from the back, proudly wearing the Cruiserweight Championship belt. Daniels climbs into the ring and the referee starts the match. The two go back and forth, all the while displaying some amazing technical work. They go on about trying to one-up each other on the mat for a few minutes, before eventually moving on to trying to one-up one another in the air. London gets Daniels down in the middle of the ring and ascends to the top rope. It looks like he’s about to go for the London Calling… NO! Daniels gets to his feet and shoves London off the top rope to the outside! Daniels plays to the crowd a little bit as Kendrick rushes over to check on his partner. Daniels steps out to the apron, facing inside the ring. He double checks, and then… OH! Springboard Moonsault to the outside, onto London and Kendrick! All three men are down!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When we return from the break, London has taken control of the match. A replay shows that Daniels went for the BME and London got his knees up just in time. From that point on, London has been in control of the match. London controls to dominate, but Daniels starts getting in a shot or two here and there, only to be stopped by London again. A couple of minutes go by, and then amazing wrestling continues before London goes for a Neckbreaker! Wait! No! Daniels SOMEHOW manages to reverse of the Neckbreaker and hook London for the… OH! LAST RITES! He goes for the cover! 1... 2... 3! Daniels gets to his feet and celebrates as Kendrick comes into the ring to help his partner up. Once London is to his feet, Daniels looks at him. They stare each other down for a few moments, before Daniels extends his arm for a handshake. London hesitates, but then accepts, to a decent pop from the crowd. Daniels then shakes hands with Kendrick as well. London and Kendrick head for the back while Daniels continues to celebrate in the ring.

Winner: And STILL Cruiserweight Champion, Christopher Daniels

The cameras cut to the back as Chris Benoit sits in his locker room with the World Heavyweight Championship draped over his legs. In the background, we hear Ric Flair pitching a fit about Benoit having to face Lashley tonight. We see a body come up next to Benoit and the camera pans out, showing Flair continuing to rant and rave. In the midst of complaining, he stops, and then reassures Benoit that Lashley is just some rookie that has no chance of beating the World Heavyweight Champion. Chris Benoit nods in agreement before Ric Flair goes right back to complaining.

Overall Rating: 99%

WWE Tag Team Championships

Noble and Kash vs. The Mexicools vs. Second City Saints vs. MNM© w/ Melina

The cameras cut to the ring as the music of the Second City Saints hits the speakers. CM Punk and Colt Cabana make their way to the ring. Following them is some familiar music that hasn’t been heard in quite some time. It’s Jamie Noble’s old music! Jamie Noble and Kid Kash both emerge from the back decked out in new attire. Jamie Noble’s isn’t quite new, as it’s what he used to wear. Tattered jean shorts and a sleeveless flannel shirt. Kid Kash is wearing the same thing. They make their way to the ring before their music is cut off by The Mexicools. Crazy and Psicosis emerge from the back minus the Juan Deeres. I guess after Noble and Kash destroyed them, they haven’t bothered to get new ones. The Mexicools climb into the ring and the show fades to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When the show returns from the break, The Mexicools’ music is still going. However, it is quickly cut off as the paparazzi come out alongside the red carpet as the WWE Tag Team Champions make their entrance. Once MNM makes it to the ring, each team takes a corner. Super Crazy and Jamie Noble start the match. The match goes back and forth quite a bit for the first few minutes, with someone from each team getting tagged in within the first three minutes. A couple of minutes later, Kid Kash is in the ring with Psicosis. They brawl about, but eventually, Noble and Super Crazy find themselves in the ring as well, brawling along with them. In the midst of the brawling, Psicosis finds his way to the top rope, catches Kid Kash with a Guillotine Leg Drop! Psicosis goes for the cover! 1... 2... 3!

Noble and Kash Have Been Eliminated

Noble and Kash make their way to the back as Psicosis is attacked from behind by Johnny Nitro. Mercury and Nitro double team Psicosis until Super Crazy shows up to break it up. The referee eventually restores order and Psicosis is in the ring with Nitro.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When the show returns from the break, Mercury and Cabana are the legal men. They go back and forth a short while until Cabana starts to get the better of Mercury. In desperation to get away, Mercury tags in Super Crazy. Crazy and Cabana go back and forth a few moments and then Cabana tags in Punk. Punk and Super Crazy go at it for a few minutes. Punk taunts Johnny Nitro, bringing him into the ring! Cabana hurries into cut him off, but Mercury then attacks Cabana! Psicosis hurries in and joins in on the brawl. After a few moments, all of the men except for Punk and Crazy are on the outside fighting each other. Punk ends up catching Crazy with the Step Up Enziguri! He goes for the cover! 1... 2... 3!

The Mexicools Have Been Eliminated

Punk celebrates in the ring, knowing they are the only team left to go after MNM. Punk climbs out of the ring and joins in on the fight as The Mexicools head for the back. Punk tosses Mercury into the ring and goes for a quick cover, but gets a one count.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The show returns from commercials with Cabana and Mercury going at it. Cabana is slowly gaining some momentum as he sends Mercury into the corner. Running Double Knee Strike! Cabana goes for a cover but gets a two count. Colt pulls Mercury to his feet… COLT 45! He goes for the cover again! 1... 2... NO! Nitro breaks up the pin and starts to lay in some punches on Cabana! Punk storms into the ring, taking Nitro over the top rope with a clothesline! Mercury starts to get to his feet… Uh oh! They’re measuring him up… RKO! Cabana goes for the cover! ……… Where the hell is the count? MELINA IS ON THE APRON, DISTRACTING THE REFEREE! Cabana gets to his feet and storms over to Melina, grabbing her by the hair! She screams and tries to fight off Cabana. The cameras cut over to show that Nitro has attacked Punk on the outside now. Inside the ring, Mercury sneaks up behind the distracted Colt Cabana! Roll up! 1... 2... 3! NO! MNM retain their titles thanks to Melina! Mercury flees the ring and is soon joined by Nitro and Melina. Melina hands their the WWE Tag Team Championships as the make their way up the ramp while the Second City Saints stare them down.

Winners: And STILL WWE Tag Team Champions, MNM

The cameras cut to the back to show Batista. He is talking about Chris Benoit, giving words of encouragement. The cameras pan down to reveal that Batista is talking to Lashley. Batista continues to hype Lashley up for tonight’s main event as the show fades to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tag Team Match

Rey Mysterio and Samoa Joe vs. Mr. Kennedy and Finlay

The show comes back from the break just as Finlay’s music hits the speakers. He makes his way to the ring and is then followed by Mr. Kennedy. Once Mr. Kennedy is in the ring, Rey Mysterio’s music hits. Mysterio shoots up out of his little stage and then begins making his way down the aisle as Samoa Joe emerges from behind the curtain and walks down with him. They storm the ring together and go after the two in the ring. Order never comes about, as an all out brawl ensues. Within the first couple of minutes, the referee manages to get in someone’s way and is knocked out. Mr. Kennedy charges at Samoa Joe, who delivers a Drop Toe Hold, sending him into the second rope. Mysterio comes out of nowhere and nails him with the 619! Kennedy stumbles back and gets BLASTED by a stiff lariat from Joe! Finlay runs at Joe, but Joe ducks. Finlay spins around and finds himself getting sent into the corner! Oh, no! MUSCLE BUSTER FROM JOE! Joe gets to his feet and… OH! SAMOA JOE IS ATTACKED FROM BEHIND BY… Booker T?

Booker continues to beat down on Joe before Mysterio tries to make the save. Mysterio, however, is pulled off by Kennedy, who is now back up. Booker T catches Joe with the Scissors Kick. Joe rolls out of the way to the apron as Kennedy takes Mysterio up to the top rope… GREEN BAY PLUNGE! Booker ducks out of the ring as the referee begins to get up. Kennedy goes for the cover on Mysterio. 1.….. 2.….. 3! Finlay finally gets to his feet and the three stand together in the ring. They decide to continue the beat down on Joe and Mysterio. Moments later, Joe’s stablemate, Christopher Daniels comes running down the ramp! He storms the ring and begins to fight off Finlay! Kennedy tries to come to Finlay’s aide, but in doing so, allows Joe to get to his feet! Daniels and Joe battle it out with Kennedy and Finlay as Mysterio starts to get in some shots on Booker T. After a few moments, Booker, Finlay, and Kennedy flee the ring and head up the ramp together. Daniels, Joe, and Mysterio stand in the ring staring them down as the cameras cut to the back.

Winners: Mr. Kennedy and Finlay

Overall Rating: 77%

The cameras race through a hallway backstage as he hear a ruckus somewhere in the vicinity. The cameraman turns a corner and we see Burchill beating the ever-loving-crap out of William Regal. Burchill reaches down and pulls Regal’s brass knuckles out of his trunks and puts them on his hand. OH! Burchill is blasting Regal in the face with the brass knuckles! Burchill finally backs off and smiles. The camera pans down to show that Regal is busted wide open. Burchill looks at the knuckles and then tosses them down at Regal. Burchill walks off, leaving Regal in a heap on the floor. Is this what we can expect next week with their Brass Knuckles On A Pole Match?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Non-Title Match

Lashley vs. Chris Benoit© w/ Ric Flair

The show returns from commercials as the arena is overcome with silence. A few moments pass before Lashley’s music hits the speakers and the crowd actually gives a loud pop for him. He emerges from the back and makes his way to the ring. Once he is in the ring, Chris Benoit’s music hits. Benoit emerges from the back with Ric Flair at his side. They make their way to the ring and the match begins. The first two minutes of the match consist of Lashley repeatedly surprising Benoit with his offense. Everything Lashley does catches Benoit off guard. Lashley starts to pick up some momentum, but after a few minutes, makes a rookie mistake, allowing Benoit, the veteran, to take over. Benoit’s offense doesn’t last long however, as Lashley begins to overpower him. It’s not until Ric Flair starts interfering that Benoit actually starts to gain some momentum. Benoit works over Lashley’s arms and back for a few minutes before catching him in a sleeper hold. Lashley struggles to get to his feet but falls to the mat.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When the broadcast returns, Benoit is still in control. This continues for a couple more minutes before Benoit sends Lashley into the ropes. Benoit attempts to shoulder tackle Lashley, but Lashley stays on his feet. Benoit can’t believe it. Benoit backs up into the ropes and charges into Lashley once more. Again, Lashley stays on his feet. Benoit does it again. This time, Lashley catches him with THROWS him across the ring with a Belly to Belly! Benoit quickly scurries to his feet and lunges at Lashley again! Lashley catches him with his Back Drop Suplex! Benoit once again gets to his feet, only to get tossed once again, this time with a T-Bone! Ric Flair jumps onto the apron, throwing a fit. Lashley approaches him and flips him over the top rope and into the ring! The crowd goes nuts as Lashley lifts Flair up for the Dominator! NO! Benoit attacks Lashley from behind, causing him to drop Flair. Flair quickly rolls out of the ring.

Benoit tries to lock on the Crossface, but Lashley battles out. As Lashley begins to fight back, Flair once again jumps up onto the apron. Lashley slams Benoit down and then goes after Flair again. Benoit gets back to his feet and charges at Lashley… OH! Lashley moves and Benoit collides with Flair! Flair flies off the apron and crashes into the floor! Benoit stumbles back and turns around… LASHLEY GETS HIM UP FOR THE DOMINATOR! NO! NO! NO! JBL comes out of nowhere and attacks Lashley from behind! The referee immediately calls for the bell as JBL continues to beat down on Lashley, and is soon joined by Chris Benoit. After a few moments, Flair gets back to his feet and comes into the ring to join in on the beating.

Winner: No Contest

The beating continues for a few moments before Batista’s music echoes through the arena and the crowd erupts! Batista runs down the aisle and slides into the ring, going right after Benoit! Batista gets in a few shots before getting hammered in the back of the neck by JBL! Flair continues to beat down on Lashley while JBL and Benoit beat down on Batista! Benoit pulls Batista to his feet as JBL comes off the ropes… CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! Shouldn’t that be called the Clothesline From Wall Street now that he’s not an Acolyte? Anyway, with Batista down, Benoit ascends to the top rope. JBL and Flair drag Lashley over next to Batista so that they are lying with their heads next to one another. Benoit leaps off the top rope! OH! DIVING HEADBUTT TO BOTH MEN! Benoit grabs his head in pain as JBL and Flair help him to his feet. Benoit’s music hits the speakers as JBL and Flair raise Benoit’s arms in “victory” before the show goes off the air.

Overall Show Rating: 78%

Television Rating: 6.04

Attendance: 10,030

Quick Results

- Gunner Scott def. Hardcore Holly via Pinfall

- William Regal def. Burchill via Pinfall

- Christopher Daniels def. Paul London via Pinfall to retain the Cruiserweight Championship

- MNM def. Three Other Teams to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

- Mr. Kennedy and Finlay def. Rey Mysterio and Samoa Joe via Pinfall after interference from Booker T

- Lashley drew Chris Benoit in a No Contest after interference from Ric Flair, JBL, and Batista

I gotta say I was going to reflect that Burchill/Regal's getting stale seeing as how they've been facing each other every week but now I can't wait to read about their brass knuckles on a pole match. The MNM/Second City Saints feud is being built up nicely and I'm curious as to see why Booker T attacked Joe as I don't remember reading any events where they had beef, but maybe i'm forgetting something, or you just haven't revealed it yet. The main event, chaotic and all was entertaining though it took me a few minutes to imagine how a Flying Double Headbutt is done but I suppose it could happen. Looking forward to the next update ^_^

I gotta say I was going to reflect that Burchill/Regal's getting stale seeing as how they've been facing each other every week but now I can't wait to read about their brass knuckles on a pole match. The MNM/Second City Saints feud is being built up nicely and I'm curious as to see why Booker T attacked Joe as I don't remember reading any events where they had beef, but maybe i'm forgetting something, or you just haven't revealed it yet. The main event, chaotic and all was entertaining though it took me a few minutes to imagine how a Flying Double Headbutt is done but I suppose it could happen. Looking forward to the next update ^_^

Guest TNA/WWE Fan

I will review the shows starting RAW.

Smackdown! was very good as it seems like you made it a lot better than it is in real life. I like Gunner Scott getting the push recently. I also like Daniels having the Cruiserweight Championship and how you are pushing the Tag Team Division. I like DX in this thread rember to keep Michaels crotch chops at waist level no lower.

Good shows and like I said I will be reviewing the next ones.

I will review the shows starting RAW.

Smackdown! was very good as it seems like you made it a lot better than it is in real life. I like Gunner Scott getting the push recently. I also like Daniels having the Cruiserweight Championship and how you are pushing the Tag Team Division. I like DX in this thread rember to keep Michaels crotch chops at waist level no lower.

Good shows and like I said I will be reviewing the next ones.

Credit WWE.com

Signing Their Fate

August 7, 2006

The Rock and John Cena will come face to face this week as they sign the dotted line to make their SummerSlam match official. The question is, however, can they maintain themselves and hold back on exchanging shots, or will all Hell break lose when these two bitter rivals sign their fate?

The Corporation’s Chris Jericho and Chris Masters announced last week that Vince McMahon had officially signed them to face Triple H and Shawn Michaels at SummerSlam. This announcement came after an assault on D-Generation X. Will DX have anything to say this week in retaliation?

Also, the mini-tournament for a shot at Chris Masters’ Intercontinental Championship comes to a head this week when Chavo Guerrero gets his shot at the title. Can Chavo finally win the gold? Let’s not forget what happened to Rob Van Dam last week. Following his match against Shelton Benjamin, RVD was left lying unconscious due to a Spear from WWE Champion Edge! What’s in store for RVD this week?

All this and much more on Monday Night RAW (9/8 CT; USA Network).

Guest TNA/WWE Fan

Looking good. I like Cena and The Rock battling in this thread as I like both wrestlers and it is a feud I always wanted to see.

It is hard to predict who will win between Chavo and Masters. It looks like you may have other plans for Chris Masters, but also it would look better for Masters if he won so it would look like The Corporation have more of a chance to win having the IC Champ with them, but DX may screw Masters, but Jericho may screw Chavo. :blink:

Also, JC, I'll start reviewing the shows after SummerSlam, because you deserve some regular feedback. Anyways, looks like this RAW is just to develop some more storylines & with the Chavo/Masters match, I'm expecting a Masters win when a midcard heel (Benjamin maybe?) to screw him over.

IPB Image

Monday August 7, 2006

Live! From Tupelo, Mississippi

As the broadcast come onto the air, a video package plays recapping the events that transpired during and following the main event last week. The video comes to an end showing Chris Jericho and Chris Masters standing tall inside the ring. Following the recap, the RAW intro video plays, followed by the opening pyro. As Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler welcome the viewing audience to the show, the RAW theme is cut off by D-Generation X’s music. The crowd erupts as Triple H and Shawn Michaels emerge from the back. Shawn Michaels is dawning a pair of Chris Jericho look-a-like tights, as well as having his hair pulled up circa Jericho in 1999. Triple H on the other hand is wearing a wig of short hair (to cover his own long hair), some white boots, a pair of red trunks with ample padding to make his posterior look bigger, and excess muscle definition drawn onto him with magic marker. They make their way into the ring and Shawn Michaels grabs a microphone.

HBK: Welcome… to RAW… IS… GERITOL!!!

Triple H: Duh! I’m Chris Masturbates!

HBK: And I am… the King of the World! And that’s why you people will never… eeeeeeehhh-ehhhhhhh-ehhhhhh…

Triple H briefly stops from doing bodybuilding poses just long enough to smack Michaels in the back of the head. Triple H then goes back to posing.

HBK: Ehhhver forget who Chris Geritol is!

Triple H: Duuh!

HBK: Calm down Chris, you might pop a blood vessel in your brain if you keep thinking so hard!

Triple H: Uh.

HBK: SO, my sugar daddy, Vince McMahon, has rewarded me for kissing his backside so much! Masturbates and myself will be taking The Heartbreak Kid, my personal idol growing up, and Triple H - the man with the biggest nose in the world…

Triple H breaks character.

Triple H: Hey, Shawn… we’re supposed to be making fun of Jericho and Masters, not me.

HBK: Oh, yeah. Sorry, Hunter. Anyway, we’ll be taking them on at SummerSlam! Now myself, Chris Geritol, will be getting my butt kicked by Triple H, while Chris Masturbates…

Triple H: YEAH! FUN!

HBK: No, no, no! That’s your name. Moron. While Chris here gets some Sweet Chin Music from Shawn Michaels!

Triple H climbs out of the ring while HBK continues to talk. A few moments later, he emerges from under the ring with a blow up doll. Triple H brings it into the ring.

HBK: Chris, what the heck are you doing?

Triple H applies the Masterlock to the doll.

Triple H: Mastercock!

Triple H does a pelvic thrust into the rear end of the doll.

HBK: You have issues, my friend. N…

Shawn Michaels is suddenly cut off by Chris Jericho’s music.

Overall Rating: 99%

Chris Jericho emerges from the back with a microphone in hand.

Jericho: Well, well, well. It looks like DX really is outdated. You can’t even get your catch phrases up to date. When in the hell was the last time I said this was RAW is JERICHO? Huh? It’s been a while, Shawn. And the high school bathroom humor… It’s not as funny when only one of you is doing it. Let’s face it guys, you’re nothing compared to what you were almost TEN YEARS AGO! Masters would be out here with me to verbally assault your sorry asses, and probably beat you in yet another tag team match, but he’s busy preparing to defend his Intercontinental Championship later tonight!

Triple H: Yeah, against another joke of a challenger! I’m sorry to cut you a little… short… Jericho, but you’ve no business being out here. This is our time. But seeing as how you felt the need to come out, Shawn and I… we’ve got two words for ya!

Triple H tosses down the microphone as he and HBK throw their arms into the air, getting ready for the crotch chop. But, before they can follow through, Chris Jericho has something else to say.

Jericho: Oh, and seeing as how Masters already has a match tonight… I had a better idea!

Triple H and Michaels are about to go through with the crotch chop when Kenneth and John come out of nowhere and attack them from behind. Jericho runs to the ring and joins in on the attack. After a few moments of the three on two beat down, John blasts Triple H in the face with his Johnny-Go-Round kick just before Kenneth hits his trademark leg drop on Shawn Michaels! Chris Jericho stands over his fallen opponents with The Interns at his side. Jericho’s music hits the speakers as the show fades to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As the show returns from the break, Vince McMahon sits in his office where he is accompanied by Chris Jericho and The Interns.

McMahon: That’s what I like to see, boys! Initiative! What you all did to DX out there… was fantastic! And I’ll tell you what! Tonight… Triple H and Shawn Michaels are in over their heads! Yeah… it’s gonna be D-Generation X… versus the Corporation! Triple H, and Shawn Michaels… against Chris Jericho… and The Interns!

Kenneth: Brilliant idea, boss!

Vince: And boys… I want you to do me a favor.

Jericho: Anything, Vince.

Vince: I want you to make absolutely sure… that DX doesn’t MAKE IT… to SummerSlam!

Chris Jericho smiles as he leads The Interns out of the room. The camera pans back around to Vince McMahon who has his evil grin stretched across his face.

Overall Rating: 92%

The cameras quickly cut to an entrance in the back of the arena as The Rock comes through the door with his bags. The crowd pops before the cameras return to the arena.

Overall Rating: 89%

Tag Team Match

Goldust and Snitsky vs. 3 Minute Warning

Goldust’s music hits the speakers and he emerges from the back with Snitsky. Once they make it to the ring, 3 Minute Warning’s music comes over the speakers. 3MW make their way to the ring and the match begins. 3MW dominates from start to finish with a handful of stiff moves. However, Goldust and Snitsky start to fight back briefly. Rosey ends up nailing Goldust with a Samoan Drop and then tags in Jamal, who nails a big splash. Rosey subdues Snitsky while Jamal goes for the cover. 1... 2... 3! 3 Minute Warning gets the win in just under the three minute mark.

The cameras cut to the back as Chavo Guerrero is walking down a corridor. He walks past an intersecting hallway in which Shelton Benjamin is at a catering table.

Shelton: Well look at that. It’s the has-been. Or better yet… the never-was.

Chavo stops walking and turns to Shelton.

Chavo: Am I mistaken… or am I the one getting the Intercontinental Championship shot tonight… and not you?

Shelton shuts up and stares blankly at Chavo, obviously pissed off. Chavo grins and walks away.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Singles Match

Carlito vs. Rob Conway

The show comes back onto the air as Rob Conway’s music hits the speakers. Conway makes his way to the ring and is then followed by his opponent, Carlito. Carlito makes his way down to the ring, trash talking Conway along the way. Carlito gets into the ring and the match begins. Carlito dominates for nearly the entire match. After a few minutes, however, Carlito goes for his rendition of the Rolling the Dice, but Conway spins out and counters into a DDT. He goes for a cover but gets a two count. Conway pulls Carlito up to his feet and hooks him for a Suplex. Conway lifts him up and then drops his legs onto the top rope… EGO TRIP! Conway goes for the cover! 1... 2... 3!

Conway gets to his feet in celebration, but celebrates a bit too much as Carlito eventually gets to his feet and attacks Conway from behind. They brawl about the ring, eventually making their way to the outside where they brawl around ringside for a few moments. They eventually make their way up the ramp and disappear behind the curtain.

Winner: Rob Conway

Overall Rating: 72%

The cameras catch up with them backstage as the brawling continues. Carlito starts to get the upper hand and slams Conway into a cargo trunk, and then into a table. Carlito then picks up a glass jar of some sort, and smashes it over the head of Rob Conway. Carlito lifts his hand, as if to take a bite from an apple, but then realizes he doesn’t have one. So instead, he just simply spits in the face of Conway. Carlito smiles and then walks away.

Overall Rating: 66%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Intercontinental Championship

Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Masters©

Chavo Guerrero’s music hits the speakers just as the show returns from the break. Chavo emerges from the back to a nice little pop. Chavo plays to the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. Once in the ring, Masters’ music hits the speakers. It’s a little bit different now, cutting out part of the opening of it, allowing Masters to simply walk out from the back, do a pose with the pyro, and then make his way to down the ramp with an arrogant stride. Masters enters the ring and hands the referee his title belt. Right from the beginning, Masters dominates the match. However, as the match progresses, Chavo starts to get in some shots, but his offense is stopped short every time by Masters. Masters sends Chavo into the ropes. Chris goes for his double sledge (the same one that broke Steven Richards’ nose upon his debut) but Chavo ducks! Masters spins around and gets a drop kick! Both men hurry to their feet and Chavo hooks Masters for a Suplex. Chavo struggles but Masters is dead weighting. However, Chavo finally manages to muscle him up! Oh! Chavo catches the Three Amigos! Chavo plays to the crowd as they give him a nice ovation, followed by an “Eddie!” chant. Chavo climbs to the top rope, preparing for the Frog Splash! NO! NO! NO! SHELTON BENJAMIN, COMING OUT OF NOWHERE, SHOVES CHAVO OFF THE ROPES! Masters gets to his feet and pulls up a stunned Chavo. He gets him up for a Torture Rack… OH! TKO! Masters goes for the pin! 1... 2... 3! Shelton Benjamin quickly climbs into the ring and measures taunts Chavo. Chavo slowly gets to his feet, not realizing that Shelton is in the ring… EXPLODER ON CHAVO! Shelton stands over Shelton as Masters’ music continues to play.

Winner: And STILL Intercontinental Champion, Chris Masters

The cameras cut to the back inside a dark, dimly lit (with a red light) room. The camera zooms in to reveal a someone sitting in the corner of the room, consumed in shadows. Upon further examination, it can be seen that it is in fact Kane sitting in the corner of the room with a black towel draped over his head. He is rocking back and forth and breathing heavily. He can be heard muttering something in between breaths, but it cannot be made out. The camera man moves a little bit closer, and finally, words can be made out in a whisper.

Kane: … And fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Tormented forever and ever. Tormented… forever… and ever! Tormented… forever… and ever…

Kane continues to mutter that last sentence repeatedly as the show fades to commercials. On a side note, is it just me… or is Kane bipolar? One week he‘s trying to kill people and destroying everything in sight, the next week he‘s moping in a room and talking to himself. Hmm.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Handicap Match

D-Generation X vs. The Corporation

The show returns from the break as the remixed version of Vince McMahon’s music hits the speakers. Chris Jericho, Kenneth, and John emerge from the back and make their way to the ring as the crowd boos. Once they are in the ring, the music dies out. A “DX” chant breaks out throughout the crowd. After a few seconds, the D-Generation X music echoes throughout the arena as the crowd erupts. Triple H and Shawn Michaels emerge from the back, ready for business as they make their way to the ring. They slide into the ring and are immediately jumped by their opponents. The Corporation continues to beat down on DX for a few minutes, completely destroying them by using the numbers game to their advantage.

Commercial Break

The break ends and we’re back to the arena as The Corporation continues to dismantle DX. The group manages to toss Shawn Michaels out of the ring and focus their efforts on Triple H. Chris Jericho has The Interns hold Triple H still while he gets in a handful of shots. Jericho, in an effort to get some more momentum, heads toward the ropes. OH! Shawn Michaels low bridges the ropes and Jericho topples over to the outside! The Interns quickly rush toward HBK, but John runs into a right hand! He turns around. SPINEBUSTER FROM TRIPLE H! Kenneth also walks into a right hand! He turns around and walks right into a knee smash from Triple H! Kenneth stumbles around and then walks right into a kick from Triple H! HUNTER HAS HIM SET UP FOR THE PEDIGREE! HBK gets yanked down off the apron by Jericho, and they brawl on the outside! At the same time, John comes from behind and attacks Triple H, causing him to let go of Kenneth! Jericho knocks HBK down and then rushes back into the ring and the three of them subdue Triple H near the corner! Michaels comes back into the ring and is caught with a Johnny-Go-Round kick! John yells for Kenneth to finish him off. John and Chris Jericho hold a fighting Triple H down while Kenneth ascends the ropes. HUUUUGE Leg Drop! Kenneth goes for the pin! Jericho and John continue to hold Triple H down! 1... 2... 3! Kenny flees the ring and is followed by Jericho and John. The group heads up the ramp together. Triple H crawls over and checks on Shawn Michaels, who is still slightly conscious. Triple H stares down Jericho and his lackeys as they make their way up the ramp, staring right back and Triple H.

Winners: The Corporation

Overall Rating: 78%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The show returns from commercials with a red canvas now covering the ring, as well as a table set up in the middle with a large black table cloth over top of it. Todd Grisham stands next to the table with a microphone in one hand, and a clipboard in the other. After a few seconds, John Cena’s music blasts onto the speakers and the crowd erupts into boos. Cena emerges from the back and makes his way to the ring, where he proceeds to taunt the crowd and yell obscenities at them. His music dies out as he paces around the ring. A few moments later, The Rock’s music echoes throughout the arena and the crowd explodes. The Rock emerges from behind the curtain and cheers only get louder. He makes his way to the ring and poses on the corner. He then proceeds to get into the ring and face to face with John Cena. His music fades out.

Grisham: John Cena, Rock… You’re out here to sign this contract, not fight. Let’s hold off on the physical part until SummerSlam.

The Rock smiles and backs away from John Cena, knowing that he will get his hands on him in thirteen days. The Rock takes a seat at the table. A few moments later, John Cena follows suit.

Grisham: Thank you, gentlemen. Now, I have in my hand, the contract that will make John Cena versus The Rock at SummerSlam, official. All you two need to do, is sign your names on the dotted line, and everything is set!

Todd Grisham places the clipboard on the table, along with a pen. The Rock scoots the clipboard toward John Cena, who doesn’t move. Cena stares at The Rock, emotionless. A few seconds later, John Cena shoves the lap top back across the table toward The Rock. The Rock smirks and then picks up the pen. The Rock flips through the pages and finds the page to sign. He looks at the contract, and then at John Cena. The Rock once again smiles and then signs his name. He slams the pen down on the contract, and shoves it back at John Cena. Cena hesitate for a moment and then picks up the pen. He flips through the pages as well, finding the page to sign. He stares at it for a moment and then sets the pen down. He looks at The Rock, and at Todd Grisham. The crowd is ready for a fight! But… no. John Cena picks the pen back up and signs his name. Cena stands up, picking the clipboard up off the table. John Cena points out to Grisham that he signed the contract and then smiles.

OH! HE THROWS THE CLIPBOARD AT THE ROCK’S FACE! Rock jumps up from his seat and a fight breaks out! The two exchange punches and stay right around the table. Cena swings at The Rock but Rock ducks and hooks Cena for the ROCK BOTTOM! The crowd erupts into cheers! NO! Cena fights out and gets in a handful of shots on The Rock! NO! NO! NO! Cena gets The Rock up for the FU! OH! FU THROUGH THE TABLE! THE ROCK IS OUT COLD! John Cena talks trash to The Rock and does his “you can’t see me” taunt.

Overall Rating: 98%

John Cena’s attention quickly turns to the stage as Rob Van Dam’s music comes over the speakers! Uh oh! Rob Van Dam emerges from the back to a huge ovation and then makes his way toward the ring. While he is on his way to the ring, The Rock rolls out of the way onto the apron while some crew members rush into the ring to clear the broken table pieces out of the way. RVD climbs into the ring and is handed a microphone.

RVD: This is some typical WWE. I tell ya. I am the NUMBER ONE CONTENDER for the WWE Championship… and yet the FORMER champion, gets more air time than me. How screwed up is that? I’ll tell you how screwed up is it… IT’S BULLSH(beep)! Yeah, I said that on live television. Deal with it, Vince! And you can deal with me getting more air time too. It only makes sense, because I’m the Whole F…

John Cena yanks the microphone away from RVD.

Cena: Who in the hell do you think you are, coming out during my time?

RVD yanks the microphone back.

RVD: I’m R… V… D! I’m the Whole Damn Show! I… am the man who beat YOU at Vengean…

Cena cuts RVD off by shoving him as hard as he can. RVD keeps his balance and lunges back at Cena! The two begin to exchange punches. Cena eventually gets blocked by RVD, and RVD gets in a few shots in a row. RVD sends Cena to the corner… Monkey Flip! Cena hurries to his feet and RVD hoists him up with a Gorilla Press! RVD drops Cena behind him and IMMEDIATELY follows up with a Standing Moonsault! RVD gets to his feet and plays to the crowd as Cena crawls across the ring. Van Dam goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair. Inside the ring, Cena tries to pull himself to his feet using the ropes in the corner. Van Dam comes over and gets in a few kicks and then holds the steel chair above his head. Cena runs around the ring. OH! He skateboards the chair into the face of John Cena! Van Dam gets to his feet and takes a few steps backward, getting in two of his three thumb points while turning around. WHAM! Before RVD can get out the third motion, EDGE shows up out of nowhere and SPEARS him! Edge stands over RVD with a smile. The cameras zoom in on Edge as the show goes off the air.

Overall Rating: 88%

Overall Show Rating: 82%

Television Rating: 6.85

Attendance: 10,007

Quick Results:

- 3 Minute Warning def. Goldust and Snitsky via Pinfall

- Rob Conway def. Carlito via Pinfall

- Chris Masters def. Chavo Guerrero via Pinfall to retain the Intercontinental Championship after interference from Shelton Benjamin

- The Corporation def. D-Generation X in a Handicap Match via Pinfall

Credit WWE.com

Old Friends

August 11, 2006

Last Friday, Lashley was given another opportunity to move up the ladder as he faced the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit in a non-title contest. It seemed like Lashley was finally going to pick up the win, but the match came to a screeching halt when United States Champion, JBL interjected himself into the match, attacking Lashley. Before the show went off the air, Batista tried to make the save, but found himself getting laid out as well. General Manager Teddy Long has announced that Lashley will be taking on Sylvan and JBL will be defending his United States Championship against Matt Hardy. So, what’s in store for Batista and the World Heavyweight Champion?

Brass Knuckles On A Pole. The Such-And-Such On A Pole Match returns this week as the rivalry between Burchill and William Regal comes to a head. Now that the brass knuckles will be legal, and Burchill can use them as well, will he finally defeat Regal? Also, as announced last week, MNM will be defending the WWE Tag Team Championships at SummerSlam against the Second City Saints. Can these two teams keep away from one another until then?

Don’t miss all of this and much more this week on Friday Night Smackdown at 8/7 CT on UPN.

Edited by JairusCain

Guest TNA/WWE Fan

:lmao: Good promo with D-X. I think that is how far the promo would go since Michaels is born again.

A nice promo by Jericho followed up with The Interns coming out and attacking.

Jericho and The Interns have a job tonight and I can't wait for this match up.

The Rock's in the arena as Cena and him have the contract signing tonight.

Goldust and Snitsky vs. 3 Minute Warning-A win for 3 Minute Warning and I like how they are having a 3 minute challenge.

Nice promo with Chavo and Benjamin building up possible run in there.

Carlito vs. Rob Conway-Conway getting a victory....AMAZING! Even more it is over Carlito...Extrodinary. LOL. Looks like a feud between Conway and Carlito which could have some good matches.

The fight continues Carlito takes control as the fight continues and Carlito now takes control and wins the fight. Like I said, I hope these two wrestle at SummerSlam as Conway is underated and they could have a good match.

Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Masters©-Good match here. I like rivaley you have going with Shelton and Chavo and I hope it is better than Kerwin White vs. Benjamin.

A nice psycho patic state with Kane.

D-Generation X vs. The Corporation-Great main event. MOTN. Good cheat win for The Corporation heading into SummerSlam in a few weeks.

Nice contract signing to one of my dream matches between The Rock and John Cena. I am looking to this match a lot and nice to see Cena winning the brawl.

Good ending to the show with RVD coming out, but then Edge hits him with a Spear.

First, I would like to see you come to the website I regulary go to as you would get a good reaction and a lot more reviews than what people do here.

Anyways things look great and I am looking forward to SummerSlam as the build up as been fantastic.

:lmao: Good promo with D-X. I think that is how far the promo would go since Michaels is born again.

A nice promo by Jericho followed up with The Interns coming out and attacking.

Jericho and The Interns have a job tonight and I can't wait for this match up.

The Rock's in the arena as Cena and him have the contract signing tonight.

Goldust and Snitsky vs. 3 Minute Warning-A win for 3 Minute Warning and I like how they are having a 3 minute challenge.

Nice promo with Chavo and Benjamin building up possible run in there.

Carlito vs. Rob Conway-Conway getting a victory....AMAZING! Even more it is over Carlito...Extrodinary. LOL. Looks like a feud between Conway and Carlito which could have some good matches.

The fight continues Carlito takes control as the fight continues and Carlito now takes control and wins the fight. Like I said, I hope these two wrestle at SummerSlam as Conway is underated and they could have a good match.

Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Masters©-Good match here. I like rivaley you have going with Shelton and Chavo and I hope it is better than Kerwin White vs. Benjamin.

A nice psycho patic state with Kane.

D-Generation X vs. The Corporation-Great main event. MOTN. Good cheat win for The Corporation heading into SummerSlam in a few weeks.

Nice contract signing to one of my dream matches between The Rock and John Cena. I am looking to this match a lot and nice to see Cena winning the brawl.

Good ending to the show with RVD coming out, but then Edge hits him with a Spear.

First, I would like to see you come to the website I regulary go to as you would get a good reaction and a lot more reviews than what people do here.

Anyways things look great and I am looking forward to SummerSlam as the build up as been fantastic.

IPB Image

Friday August 11, 2006

Live! From Nashville, Tennessee

World Wrestling Entertainment Presents: Smackdown on UPN

The broadcast comes on with a video package recapping last week’s main event, in which Lashley came incredibly close to defeating the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit in a non-title match. The video fades out and transitions into the Smackdown opening video. Following the video is the opening pyro and then Sylvan’s music. He’s still got his model gimmick, as the gimmick he has been given in real life as a damn Quebec Ambassador or whatever is just plain stupid. Then again, so is a model. Anyway, Sylvan makes his way to the ring before Lashley’s music cuts his off. The 2006 King of the Ring makes his way to the ring and the bell rings to start the match.

Singles Match

Lashley vs. Sylvan

Sylvan charges at Lashley, and ends up getting tossed halfway across the ring with a weird looking hip toss. Sylvan quickly gets to his feet, and walks right into an overhead belly-to-belly. Sylvan once again gets to his feet… rotating belly-to-belly! Lashley gets to his feet and plays to the crowd. Sylvan finally makes his way to his feet only to get hoisted up. DOMINATOR! 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Lashley

Lashley doesn’t even get a chance to celebrate as JBL’s music comes over the speakers instead of his own. JBL emerges from the back with the United States Championship strapped around his waist. He makes his way down to the ring with a microphone already in his hand, and no Jillian at his side. JBL’s music fades out once he climbs into the ring. He gets face to face with Lashley.

JBL: Do you think that was impressive? Do you? WELL IT WASN’T! Let me tell you something, son. I am JBL. I am a former WWE… CHAMPION! I am what I say I am. And, I am… a wrestling… god. If you think beating that piece of crap as easily as you did is gonna scare me, you are dead… wrong. Sylvan is nothing more, than an egotistical JOBBER who likes to look at himself in the damn mirror! HE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO YOUR UNITED STATES CHAMPION! Bobby Lashley… I have already beaten you more than once. SummerSlam is gonna be no different. Ya know what? I’m gonna give you an example of SummerSlam, right here tonight. When I kick Matt Hardy’s sorry little carcass all over this arena and pin him quicker than you pinned Sylvan! Ye…

JBL is suddenly cut off as Matt Hardy comes out of nowhere and attacks him from behind. The referee signals for Lashley to get out of the ring as he calls for the bell. Lashley laughs and climbs out of the ring, grabbing a steel chair at ringside and unfolding it, taking a seat.

United States Championship

Matt Hardy vs. JBL©

Hardy gets in a number of shots right at the beginning of the match, but soon after, JBL starts to toy with Hardy and take over rather easily. JBL sends Hardy into the ropes and catches him with a Big Boot. Hardy gets to his feet and gets tossed like a rag doll with a Fall Away Slam. As Hardy gets back to his feet, JBL comes out off the ropes… OH! CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! 1... 2... 3! The referee hands JBL his belt as he celebrates in the ring. Lashley rises to his feet on the outside and claps for JBL. Bradshaw glances at him, a bit confused, and then climbs out of the ring and begins to back up the ramp. Lashley continues to clap.

Winner: And STILL United States Champion, JBL

Overall Rating: 67%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The show returns as Teddy Long sits in his office. The door opens and in walks Chris Benoit with Ric Flair tagging behind.

Long: Ah, just the men I wanted to see.

Flair: You better have a good reason for interrupting our partying, Long! Woo!

Long: As a matter of fact, Ric, I do. Ya see, I was sitting in here thinking, and I had a great idea for tonight’s main event, playa.

Flair: Oh? You hear that, champ? You’re gonna be main eventing yet another Smackdown! Haha!

Long: Heh. Flair, ya know, you seem to like getting involved in Chris Benoit’s matches quite a bit.

Flair: Of course, I’ve got to show the man my support!

Long: Well, Flair. You’re gonna have to get involved tonight.

Flair: What?

Long: Yep. Chris Benoit isn’t the one with the match, Ric. You are!

Flair: WHAT?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MI…

Long: Against BATISTA!

Flair’s jaw drops to the floor.

Flair: YOU’VE GOT TO BE FU…

Benoit: WHOA! Whoa. Ric. It’s okay. I’ll be in your corner, Ric. Come on.

Benoit grabs Flair’s arm and then drags him toward the door. A second or two later, we see Flair’s arm appear back on the screen from outside the doorway, flipping the middle finger to Teddy Long. The camera pans around to Teddy Long, who is laughing.

The cameras cut to a wide shot of the arena before a graphic shows up on the screen. On one side of the screen is Rey Mysterio, Christopher Daniels, and Samoa Joe. On the other side, Booker T, Finlay, and Mr. Kennedy. The background is an image of the SummerSlam logo!

Cruiserweight Championship

Daivari vs. Christopher Daniels©

The graphic disappears from the screen as Daivari’s music hits the speakers. He emerges from behind the curtain in his wrestling gear, making his debut in the Cruiserweight division here tonight. Once he is in the ring, Daniels makes his entrance. The match starts out going back and forth, once again, both men displaying some phenomenal technical skills. It looks like Christopher Daniels really is bring some wrestling to Smackdown! As the match progresses, Daivari starts to gain some momentum, but it doesn’t take too long for the veteran Christopher Daniels to turn things back in his favor. That however, is short lived, as Daivari once again starts to come back. He takes Daniels down in the middle of the ring. Daivari climbs to the outside and reaches under the ring, pulling out a… a throw rug? Daivari climbs to the top rope with his throw rug and soars off for a splash, holding the rug underneath him! DANIELS MOVES and Daivari crashes to the mat! Daivari staggers to his feet… LAST RITES! 1... 2... 3! Daniels retains!

Winner: And STILL Cruiserweight Champion

Overall Rating: 69%

Christopher Daniels’ music hits the speakers, but he is handed a microphone and demands that the music be cut. The music fades out.

Daniels: Booker T… Finlay… Ken Kennedy… I’m sure you all know by now… that it’s going to be you three, against Rey Mysterio, Joe, and myself at SummerSlam! But, what you might NOT know… is that General Manager Teddy Long has booked one hell of a match for next week! It’s going to be the New Blood of the WWE, teaming up with Rey Mysterio. To take on you three… and MNM… in a HUGE… ten man tag team match! I hope you guys come prepared, because we’re all looking for a challenge!

Daniels tosses the microphone aside as his music comes over the speakers once again. He climbs out of the ring with his championship belt and heads up the ramp as the show fades to commercials.

Overall Rating: 82%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Brass Knuckles On A Pole Match

Burchill vs. William Regal

As the show comes back from the break, Burchill’ music comes over the speakers. He makes his way to the ring to a pretty decent pop. He climbs into the ring and examines the pole in the corner, on which a pair of brass knuckles are hanging. After a few moments, his music is cut off by that of William Regal. Regal makes his way to the ring, trash talking Burchill on the way. As soon as Regal climbs into the ring, a brawl ensues. Burchill gets in a few power moves, but Regal soon puts his experience to good use and starts to take control of the match with a dirty move here and there. Regal continues to control the match for a few minutes before raking the eyes of Burchill. While Burchill is turned around, Regal reaches into his trunks and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles. However, before he can use them, the referee sees them and takes them away, reminding Regal that he has to get the ones from the pole. Regal argues with the referee as the show fades to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The show returns and Burchill is now starting to gain a little bit of momentum. Regal is still in control, but Burchill is getting in a shot here and there. Burchill hooks Regal for the Sea-4, but Regal fights him off. While Burchill is stumbling away, Regal pulls another pair of brass knuckles out his left boot! Once again, the referee sees it. He takes the brass knux away from Regal, yelling at him to get the ones off the damn pole if he wants to use brass knuckles. The referee turns to toss them out of the ring, and when he turns back around, Regal is pulling another pair out of his right boot. The referee, of course, sees this. But, before he can take them away, Burchill gets Regal up for a Sudden Impact-like move. While Regal is down, the referee quickly takes the brass knuckles off of his hand and tosses them to the outside.

Burchill gets to his feet and starts heading for the corner. He gets up to the second rope but Regal comes from behind and delivers a low blow! Burchill doubles over and then gets yanked off the ropes with a Powerbomb like move from Regal. Rather than climbing up to get the knuckles from the pole, Regal stumbles along the ropes to the next corner, and begins to untie the turnbuckle pad. And what does he pull out from under it? Another pair of brass knuckles. The referee is once again right there to take them from him. Again, the referee turns to toss them out of the ring, and in the meantime, Regal goes to the next corner, and does the same! How many freaking pairs of brass knuckles did this man hide throughout the arena?! Damn! Burchill gets to his feet and Regal lunges at him with the brass knuckles! BURCHILL DUCKS! Regal spins around… Sea-4! REGAL IS DOWN! Burchill staggers to the corner and climbs the ropes… HE HAS THE BRASS KNUCKLES! He puts them on his hand and waits for Regal to get to his feet… OH! HE BLASTS HIM! Regal is out cold! Burchill goes for the cover! 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Burchill

Overall Rating: 70%

The cameras cut to Chris Benoit’s locker room, where Ric Flair is still pitching a fit about having to face Batista… not to mention that the match is next. Flair points out that he was in Evolution with Batista… he knows what the man is capable of. Benoit tells Flair not to worry, because he has the World Heavyweight Champion in his corner tonight… It doesn’t work. Flair continues to pitch a fit as the show fades to commercials.

Overall Rating: 95%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Singles Match

Batista vs. Ric Flair w/ Chris Benoit

As the show comes back from the break, Ric Flair’s music echoes through the arena to a mixed reaction. He emerges from the back with Chris Benoit at his side. They make their way to the ring and Ric Flair’s music dies out. Silence. A “BATISTA!” chant starts and then Batista’s music begins to play, sending the crowd into frenzy. Batista steps out from behind the curtain with a smile and points to Flair inside the ring. Batista makes his way down the ramp, where Benoit charges at him and assaults him. Benoit gets in a decent amount of offense before tossing Batista into the ring for Ric Flair to have his way with. Flair beats down on him for a minute or two before Batista starts to fight back. Batista builds momentum, much to the dismay of Benoit on the outside. While Benoit throws a fit on the outside, Batista continues to toy with Flair while the show fades into its last commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The show returns with Batista still in control. This continues for a couple more minutes. Finally, Flair starts to beg off Batista. Batista approaches him and gets a thumb to the eye. Flair gets in a few nasty sounding chops and then tries to pull Batista into a whip. Batista holds his ground. Flair tries again, and Batista yanks Flair into a clothesline! Flair gets to his feet and Batista sends him into the ropes… SPINEBUSTER! Batista does his thumbs down taunt and Chris Benoit hurries into the ring. He charges at Batista, but gets a Spinebuster of his own! Benoit rolls out of the ring to safety. Flair starts to get to his feet as Batista approaches him. Oh no! Batista sets him up for it… OH! BATISTA BOMB! 1... 2... 3! Batista gets to his feet to celebrate. He spins around and WHAM! Benoit BLASTS him in the face with the World Heavyweight Championship belt! Batista is leveled! … AND busted open! Benoit helps Flair to his feet and the two hurry out of the ring before Batista comes to. The camera shows a close up shot of a bloodied Batista, and then a shot of Benoit and Flair backing up the ramp. Benoit tosses the title belt over his shoulder as the show goes off the air.

Winner: Batista

Overall Rating: 78%

Overall Show Rating: 73%

Television Rating: 5.79

Attendance: 10,033

Quick Results:

- Lashley def. Sylvan via Pinfall

- JBL def. Matt Hardy via Pinfall to retain the United States Championship

- Christopher Daniels def. Daivari via Pinfall to retain the Cruiserweight Championship

- Burchill def. William Regal via Pinfall in a Brass Knuckles On A Pole Match

- Batista def. Ric Flair via Pinfall

Edited by JairusCain

Credit WWE.com

Last Stop Before SummerSlam

August 14, 2006

As we head into the final RAW before SummerSlam, Vince McMahon has announced a huge main event for this week! Number One Contender, Mr. Money In The Bank, Rob Van Dam will team with The Rock, to take on WWE Champion Edge, and John Cena! Who will get the final victory heading into SummerSlam?

The war between The Corporation and D-Generation X rages on this week. After their loss in a Handicap Match last week, DX has promised a surprise for Vince McMahon and his Corporation, that they will never forget! Also, The Big Red Machine, Kane will be in action this week when he takes on Eugene. Has Kane managed to bring himself under control, or is he still dangling on the edge of sanity?

Also in tag team action this week will be Carlito and Chavo Guerrero taking on Rob Conway and Shelton Benjamin. Will Rob Conway’s winning streak over Carlito continue?

All this and much more on Monday Night RAW (9/8 CT; USA Network).

IPB Image

Monday August 14, 2006

Live! From Charlottesville, Virginia

The show comes onto the air with a video package recapping the events that followed the contract signing last week. The video also aides in hyping the tag team main event later tonight. The video ends and the cameras cut to the back. Vince McMahon and his Corporation have all just arrived at the arena venue limos and are walking down the hallway en route to Vince McMahon’s office. Vince opens the door and the group walk inside. They all stop dead in their tracks as they notice a handful of midgets in the room. Each midget is dressed as a member of The Corporation. Vince is obviously upset.

Vince: What in the hell is this?!

All of the midgets get to their feet and approach The Corporation. Suddenly, they all rip off their clothes, revealing that they are all wearing thongs. Why they make thongs that small, I don’t know. At that exact moment, “It’s Raining Men” begins to play over the broadcast and the midgets begin to dance around The Corporation, grinding on them and pelvic thrusting toward them. Vince grows even angrier and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him, and leaving the rest of The Corporation to be violated by the midget dancers. Vince begins to head down the hallway where he passes a familiar photograph of Shawn Michaels being forced to kiss Vince’s ass. Vince stops dead in his tracks and then takes a few steps backward to further examine the photograph. Upon further examination, we can see that Shawn Michaels and Shane McMahon have been edited out of the photograph (quite poorly, mind you) and have been replaced with a photograph of a naked muscular man from behind, showing on his posterior. The photo has been arranged to look as though Vince is taking it from behind by the naked man. Vince gets ever more angry as he grabs the photograph off of the wall and throws it to the floor, shattering the glass. Vince continues down the hallway where he runs into a crew member.

Vince: Where the hell are those bastards, DX?

Crew Member: They haven’t arrived at the arena yet, Mr. McMahon, sir.

Vince: Bullsh(beep)! You’re fired! I’ll find them myself!

Vince turns and storms away, while the crew member stares on with a confused and upset looking, realizing he is now unemployed. The screen fades to black as the usual RAW opening video plays.

Overall Rating: 96%

Following the video is an on-screen graphic that announces that Shelton Benjamin will face Chavo Guerrero at SummerSlam. Joey Styles and Jerry Lawler inform the viewing audience that following the commercial break, up next is Carlito and Chavo going against Rob Conway and Shelton Benjamin in tag team action!

Overall Rating: 80%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tag Team Match

Carlito and Chavo Guerrero vs. Rob Conway and Shelton Benjamin

When the show returns from the break, Rob Conway and Shelton Benjamin are already in the ring, Shelton’s music still playing. The music dies out and the Carlito’s music hits the speakers. Carlito makes his way to the ring and is then followed by Chavo Guerrero. The match goes back and forth, but is mostly filled with Conway and Benjamin making frequent tags to keep Carlito at bay. Carlito ends up get in a few desperation moves, followed by a Backcracker on Shelton! Carlito dives across the ring and makes the tag to Chavo, who comes into the ring at the same time as Conway. Chavo takes Conway down a few times, but then is attacked from behind by Shelton. A double team ensues until Carlito is able to come back and take Conway to the outside. Chavo pulls Shelton to his feet, but Shelton gets in a low blow, followed by the Exploder! Shelton gets his feet on the ropes! 1... 2... 3! Shelton quickly flees the ring while Conway and Carlito continue to brawl on the outside. The show fades to commercials.

Winners: Rob Conway and Shelton Benjamin

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The show returns from the break to the site of medics surrounding two motionless bodies. The camera gets closer to reveal that it is Kenneth and John, The Interns. Vince McMahon hurries to the scene.

Vince: What the hell happened? Who did this?!

Medic: No one we’ve asked saw anyone, Mr. McMahon.

Two stretchers are brought next to The Interns. Vince turns to look around for any possible suspects. The Interns are lifted onto the stretchers and then taken away. Vince turns back around and looks down at the floor. There, where Kenneth and John had been lying, are the letters “DX” spray painted on the floor. Vince stares at it with a hateful look on his face before storming off.

Singles Match

Eugene vs. Kane

The cameras return to the arena for the match between Kane and Eugene, but Mick Foley’s music hits the speakers. Foley emerges from the back to a loud ovation as he makes his way to the ring. Once in the ring, Mick Foley is handed a microphone.

Foley: Sorry, sorry. I know, you were all expecting for Eugene to come out here and dismantle Kane, but I have an important announcement! Just for you fans, right here, Charlottesville, Virginia!

Cheap pop.

Foley: You see, because I am just so loved by everyone in the back, I have had a special stipulation added to this match, tonight. It’s going to be a Special Guest Referee! And you will never guess, who that referee is going to be! Me! Bang, bang!

Special Guest Referee Match

Eugene vs. Kane

REFEREE: Mick Foley

Eugene’s music hits the speakers and he makes his way to the ring, insanely happy to be in the ring with Mick Foley. His music cuts and Kane’s pyro explodes from the stage. Kane emerges from the back and makes his way to the ring. Kane eyeballs Foley and even takes a few steps toward him, but Eugene lunges at Kane and takes a few shots. The shots seem to not phase Kane, as he slowly turns his attention to Eugene and grabs him by the throat. Kane says a few words to Eugene before OH! WHAT?! Mick Foley BLASTS Kane in the back with a steel chair! Kane lets go of Eugene, who stumbles backward across the ring, falling down in the corner. Kane, unphased by the chair shot, turns around to face Foley. Foley BLASTS him in the head with the chair! Kane stumbles back, but stays on his feet! Foley BLASTS him again! Kane goes down! Foley tosses the chair aside and goes out of the ring, searching underneath it for something. Foley emerges from under the ring with a small bag that resembles a pillow case. Foley climbs into the ring and opens the bag, pouring out thousands of tiny thumbtacks! Kane sits up, and then gets to his feet. Foley and Kane exchange punches and then Kane goozles Foley! OH! A kick to the groin by Foley! OH MY GOD! DOUBLE ARM DDT INTO THE TACKS! Kane rolls around, grabbing his head while at the same time trying to pick the tacks out of his skull! Foley yells at Eugene to hurry up and pin Kane. Eugene runs over and covers him! 1... 2... 3! Eugene jumps up and celebrates, but Kane quickly sits up. Eugene runs away and Mick Foley also climbs out of the ring, backing up the ramp.

Winner: Eugene

The cameras cut to the back as Edge and Lita sit in their locker room, talking amongst themselves. The door opens and Edge looks up, with an almost worried look. Edge raises to his feet as the camera pans over to reveal Vince McMahon.

Vince: Edge, I need to know if you have decided about my proposition yet?

Edge: Vince, not tonight, please. I’ve got too much going on to think about anything else. I mean, I’ve got that huge tag match later tonight, and…

Vince: I know all about your damn tag match, Edge. I’m the one that made the match! Let me tell you something, Edge. You are the WWE Champion right now… because I allow it. Now, listen to me carefully. I could really use an answer… right… now.

Edge looks toward the floor and scratches his chin, trying to muster up the courage to say no.

Edge: Not tonight, Vince. Not… tonight.

Vince nods his head, clearly aggravated by Edge.

Vince: Okay. If that’s how it’s gonna be. This Sunday, at SummerSlam, Edge… you’ve given me no other choice. I promise you, you’re not going to have any other option BUT to accept my offer.

Edge appears to get worried as Vince turns to leave the room. Vince opens the door and walks out, and can be overheard bitching about DX as the door closes. Edge stands there, not sure what to do, and then looks at Lita before looking back at the floor.

Overall Rating: 87%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tag Team Match

Danny Basham and Snitsky vs. 3 Minute Warning

The commercial break comes to an end and we see Danny Basham and Snitsky already in the ring while Snitsky’s music plays. Suddenly, 3MW’s music cuts theirs off, and 3 Minute Warning makes their way to the ring and the match begins. Basham never even gets a chance to tag Snitsky in, as Jamal and Rosey manhandle him with stiff and violent moves. Rosey hits his trademark Samoan Drop and tags in Jamal, who hits his splash as Rosey knocks Snitsky off the apron. Jamal goes for the cover! 1... 2... 3! Another win in under three minutes for 3MW.

The cameras return to Edge’s locker room.

Lita: What did Vince mean by not having any other option?

Edge: I don’t know, babe. But I’ll tell you one thing, I hope to God it doesn’t mean what I think it means.

Edge lowers his head and clenches his WWE title belt. Lita tries to console him by rubbing his back.

The cameras return to the arena as the remixed version of Vince McMahon’s theme - The Corporation’s theme - hits the speakers. Chris Jericho and Chris Masters emerge from the back to loud boos and they make their way to the ring. Once in the ring, Chris Jericho is handed a microphone.

Jericho: DX. Heh. D-Generation X. You assclowns think you’re absolutely freakin’ hilarious don’t you? First you welcome The Corporation to RAW with a room full of disgusting, filthy, perverted little lollipop guild wannabes. Then, you attack Kenneth and John from behind! Cowards! So, listen here Preparation H and the Has Been Kid! How ‘bout you two jack offs get out here right now, and face the consequences?! Come on!

The D-Generation X music hits the speakers and the crowd erupts into cheers. However, the cheers eventually fizzle out, as no one emerges from behind the curtain. Suddenly, the music is cut off by “It’s Raining Men” as the house lights turn from green to pink! The thong-clad midgets run out from the back and dance their way to the ring. They climb into the ring and begin to dance around Jericho and Masters. The music abruptly cuts off and the lights return to normal when Jericho and Masters attack the midgets! They toss them all around the ring and mercilessly beat them senseless. Chris Masters even puts one in the Masterlock! Masters shakes the midget violently with the hold before letting go, sending the midget flying across the ring. Seconds later, Triple H and Shawn Michaels hop the barricade and slide into the ring behind Jericho and Masters, leveling them both! The two hurry to their feet and exchange a few punches before DX completely takes over. OH! SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO MASTERS! PEDIGREE TO JERICHO! Triple H and Shawn Michaels stand over their motionless bodies. They both rear back and prepare for the crotch chop. They do it (well, HBK does a gut chop, but whatever) just as the DX music hits the speakers and the house lights turn to green. Triple H and HBK play to the crowd as the show fades to commercials.

Overall Rating: 80%

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Tag Team Match

Rob Van Dam and The Rock vs. Edge and John Cena w/ Lita

The show returns from the break as John Cena’s music hits the speakers. Once he is in the ring, the music of the WWE Champion, Edge hits the speakers. He merges from the back with Lita as his side. They make their way to the ring and the music fades out. After a few moments of silence, The Rock’s music echoes throughout the arena and the crowd erupts. The cheers get even louder as The Rock emerges from the back with Rob Van Dam at his side! The two run down the ramp and slide into the ring, where Edge and Cena immediately attack them. The four brawl around the ring for a few minutes, with there seemingly being no chance what-so-ever of any order being enforced in the match. After a few minutes, John Cena and The Rock find their way to the outside, where they brawl around the announce table. Inside the ring, Edge uses every dirty move in the book to keep RVD at bay.

Edge, with plenty of help from Lita, works over RVD’s ribs while The Rock and John Cena continue to brawl outside the ring. Edge gets RVD down near the corner. Edge measures RVD up for the Spear… ooooooOOH! NO! RVD moves and Edge collides with the ring post! Edge stumbles backward and is taken down with a reverse X-Factor like move. RVD goes for the cover! 1... 2... NO! Lita breaks it up! Where the DQ ref?! COME ON! RVD gets to his feet and stares down Lita. Lita backs away and begs off RVD. RVD points at Lita and the crowd explodes into cheers. RVD grabs Lita by the hair and says a few unkind words to her! NO! Edge attacks him from behind! Lita flees from the ring as Edge spins RVD around and nails the Edgecution! 1... 2... NO! RVD kicks out! Lita slides a chair into the ring for Edge! Edge picks it up as RVD gets to his feet. Edge swings, NO! RVD ducks! Edge spins around with the chair! OH! Van Daminator! Lita runs into the ring and jumps on RVD’s back, but RVD overpowers her and flips her over, slamming her onto the mat. He lays her on top of Edge’s unconscious body! RVD hops to the top rope! OH! FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH ONTO EDGE AND LITA! RVD flops around like a fish while Lita rolls off of Edge. RVD crawls over and makes the cover! 1... 2... 3!

Back on the outside, John Cena is tearing apart the announce table. He pulls the monitors out and tosses them to the floor. He hoists Rock onto his shoulders for the FU! NO! Rock counters out and slams Cena’s head onto the table! The momentum causes Cena to end up on top of the table. The Rock climbs up onto the table as well, lifting Cena up to his feet. OH! ROCK BOTTOM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! The cameras flip to RVD looking on from inside the ring and then back to The Rock and Cena lying on the floor. The camera switches back to RVD, who shrugs. RVD’s music then hits the speakers and he plays to the crowd in the corner as the show goes off the air!

Winners: Rob Van Dam and The Rock

Overall Rating: 89%

Overall Show Rating: 82%

Television Rating: 6.57

Attendance: 10,002

Quick Results:

- Rob Conway and Shelton Benjamin def. Carlito and Chavo Guerrero via Pinfall

- Eugene def. Kane via Pinfall after interference from Guest Referee Mick Foley

- 3 Minute Warning def. Danny Basham and Snitsky via Pinfall

- Rob Van Dam and The Rock def. Edge and John Cena via Pinfall

Edited by JairusCain

Credit WWE.com

The Countdown Has Begun

August 18, 2006

Seven days ago, Batista regained some momentum as he picked up a big win over the sixteen time World Champion, Ric Flair. This week, Batista is set to take on the United States Champion, JBL in a non-title match. Who will maintain momentum heading into SummerSlam this weekend?

Cruiserweight Champion announced to the world last week, that Teddy Long has scheduled a huge ten-man tag team match this week. Christopher Daniels and his group of Samoa Joe, CM Punk, and Colt Cabana, will team up with former World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio, to take on Booker T, Finlay, Mr. Kennedy, and the WWE Tag Team Champions, MNM. Who will pick up the win in this match that is sure to be pure chaos?

Burchill picked up the win over his former mentor last week when he defeated William Regal in the Brass Knuckles On A Pole Match. What’s in store for Burchill this week? Also, the team of Jamie Noble and Kid Kash, now known as Southern Comfort, will take on London and Kendrick this week to determine the number one contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships.

Youre really close to Summerslam, I don't have a lot to say really, I will do a better review after SS.

- DX is pretty funny, it's a good feud you have going. I want the Spirit Squad back though :(

- Cena/Rock could be a good feud, but unfortunately it is being overshadowed by DX, hope it picks up soon.

- Not Much to say about RVD vs Edge..

- Benoit/Flair is a pretty good combo. I always wanted to see Flair as an authority figure again. Flair/Long feud?

- Kane/Foley has me intrigued, should be a good bout at SS.