efeds?

Guest Justinlowe17

lol

You rarely see e-fed talk on here...at least I don't. I help run one, too. It even has a guy there that EWB might have heard of once or twice. Good luck with the recruiting.

Is it Dave Batista?

Well...no.

I did once attempt an e-mail to the Warrior in the hopes he'd want to RP one day (and who wouldn't love a Warrior RP)...but alas, when it comes to pro wrestlers...I can only land The Intruder (he's in the EWR game, at least) and Cade Sydal (everybody's Teen Idol).

before Batista got big he rp'd for a fed that I was in. The owner was good friends with him and he worked out with him in the gym because I believe he lived near where OVW taped, when he got called up he still rp'd quite a bit. He announced that he would be leaving though because they had big plans for him, a few weeks later he was with Evolution.

before Batista got big he rp'd for a fed that I was in. The owner was good friends with him and he worked out with him in the gym because I believe he lived near where OVW taped, when he got called up he still rp'd quite a bit. He announced that he would be leaving though because they had big plans for him, a few weeks later he was with Evolution.

Dave Batista the poster would have been better. He'd be the CM Punk of the electronic masses. That's a thing, someone needs to call up Byte This when 'Tista's on and talk about that efed, see what he says.

Edited by King Ellis