Online Poker Tournaments

LygerMark

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've played in a few. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be in a $5,000 Rookie Freeroll @ The Gaming Club. I also play on Full Tilt Poker, which during its beta period, I was able to play with professionals like 2000 World Champion Chris "Jesus" Ferguson, multi-time World Poker Tour winner Howard Lederer, 1988 World Championship runner-up Erik Seidel, PartyPoker Million III champion Erick Lindgren, and others.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Indeed but this is all fake money tourneys.  I played Poker Stars and always had to use real money if I wanted in a tourney.

Yeah but I won some FPP for free shit

I've played in a few. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be in a $5,000 Rookie Freeroll @ The Gaming Club. I also play on Full Tilt Poker, which during its beta period, I was able to play with professionals like 2000 World Champion Chris "Jesus" Ferguson, multi-time World Poker Tour winner Howard Lederer, 1988 World Championship runner-up Erik Seidel, PartyPoker Million III champion Erick Lindgren, and others.

Howard Lederer & Jesus > 87% and 72%, respectively.

Ugh. I just fell out of my $5,000 Rookie Freeroll in 541st place out of 780 players. I wasn't catching a damn thing, so I went all in for $850 with A-J suited. The straight, nor the flush never came, so I was eliminated with nothing.

An upside to my online tournament play today, I finished 12th in a multi-table tournament on Full Tilt Poker. Was hovering around $3,000 - $4,000 all tournament long, and went all-in for $1,070 late in the tournament with a Q-7 offsuit. I caught a pair of queens on the flop, but the guy against me had pocket kings. Needless to say, I lost. 12th ain't too bad though, as I think my tournament play is really improving.

I'm still learning the ropes. I dominated a small No Limit tourney and won it all. Won $1000 in fake money but I still think its good learning experience. Imma try my hand in a 1000 player tourney. Ive never finished higher than 650 on a 1000 player but I figure ill do much better this time around.