Favourite TV shows at the moment?

ONO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Season 2 of Dead Like Me just wrapped up last week in on Showcase in Canada (it took a shitload of a time to get there). I was watching that weekly over the new year, plus the season 1 DVDs I bought a 2 episodes into season 2 in Canada. I've started watching season 1 again now and I'll go out and buy season 2 soon. Shame, the first show I really REALLY enjoyed and felt emotional connected to since Friends I discover AFTER it ended (I could have got it on Digital Cable and Satellite years ago). And it sucks that it only ran those 2 seasons... Especially since it got the axe after the season 2 finale so it ended with a lot of loose ends, but a satisfying ended for what it was. Man, just one more season would have been great.

Of course Trailer Park Boys is back, so I've been watching that. But as a a die hard TPB fan, season 6 is shaping up to be lackluster. Granted it's had some hilarious moments, but to be honest, so far I'm underwhelmed. Oh well, I'm sure it'll pick up after a few episodes like it did last season.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

I like many shows, but at this time 24 and Smallville are tied number 1.

My Name Is Earl

The Office

ER

(GO THURSDAYS!)

I havent' watched Family Guy in a couple weeks and tuned in last night... :D It might be moving up in stock again.

Battlestar Galactica has been the most amazing show I have seen. I didn't start until the second season started, as I had blown it off as some cheesey Sci-Fi show. But it is more then that, it might be one of the best shows on TV right now.

The Colbert Report is the other show I make sure to watch, along with the NHL playoffs.

Guest Bluesman

The Office

Daily Show

Colbert Report

That 70's Show (re-runs)

Boondocks

Robot Chicken

American Dad

Family Guy, until it started sucking

Moral Orel

And lastly...Washington Journal. It's a news/call-in show on C-Span, that I try and catch as much as possible (it originally airs early in the morning). It's informative, and also has douchebags calling in saying stupid shit like "you don't support the troops" to retired soldiers, generals, etc. The idiocy on the show is eerily addictive.

Season 2 of Dead Like Me just wrapped up last week in on Showcase in Canada (it took a shitload of a time to get there). I was watching that weekly over the new year, plus the season 1 DVDs I bought a 2 episodes into season 2 in Canada. I've started watching season 1 again now and I'll go out and buy season 2 soon. Shame, the first show I really REALLY enjoyed and felt emotional connected to since Friends I discover AFTER it ended (I could have got it on Digital Cable and Satellite years ago). And it sucks that it only ran those 2 seasons... Especially since it got the axe after the season 2 finale so it ended with a lot of loose ends, but a satisfying ended for what it was. Man, just one more season would have been great.

Seconded. Showtime's practically dead to me for cancelling Dead Like Me.

My most favorite's at the moment are:

How I Met Your Mother

Law & Order: SVU

Criminal Minds (BEST SHOW ON TV)

My Name Is Earl

Real Time With Bill Maher

House (repeats on USA network)

The Daily Show

Colbert Report

I never miss an episode if possible.

Shows I look forward to returning:

The 4400

Battlestar Galactica

TGC

Things I currently watch:

Lost

Battlestar

Thief

Invasion

Never Mind The Buzzcocks

South Park

Stuff I'm looking forward to returning:

Stargate SG-1

Stargate Atlantis

The 4400

Things cancelled that I would like to see another season of:

Threshold

Over There

When discussing all television shows, regardless of its cancellation/ending, it's pretty much Red Dwarf. I'm psyched about the 8th season hitting U.S. stores May 2nd (damn skippy I'm getting the one that comes with the Scutter action figure.) The Tick and Gargoyles are close contenders, as well.

If narrowed down to shows that are still running, I'm going with Pardon The Interruption, followed by South Park, Around The Horn, and Ed, Edd, & Eddy.

I am a sad, sad man.

When discussing all television shows, regardless of its cancellation/ending, it's pretty much Red Dwarf. I'm psyched about the 8th season hitting U.S. stores May 2nd (damn skippy I'm getting the one that comes with the Scutter action figure.) The Tick and Gargoyles are close contenders, as well.

If narrowed down to shows that are still running, I'm going with Pardon The Interruption, followed by South Park, Around The Horn, and Ed, Edd, & Eddy.

I am a sad, sad man.

I could have swore that they did a series finale for that like two years ago.

House, South Park (although it's on hiatus), Shameless, Mythbusters, American Dad, Family Guy, Law and Order SVU, Boston Legal, Futurama, and Scrubs.

I also get roped into watching Prison Break, Neighbours, Lost and Ghost Whisperer by my fiancee since we only have one telly.