Leakage

YI

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since this is about leaking of albums, I figured I'd post this in here.

Shadows Fall's new album "The Fallout From the War" has leaked and is scheduled for a June 13th release. And I whole-heartedly recommend this album to any metal fan. It's a lot more layered than "The War Within" IMO and shows a matured band that has learned a lot from the touring with other bands, etc. Great, great album.

IAceI hooked me up with it, so he gets some love first off.

if Ace got it rom the place I got it...thank me...if not...ignore. :shifty:

I couldn't find it on there when I heard people had it, an old-member got me it so unless he plans on making a surprise return, I can take all the glory :D.

I agree with the Kerrang! review I read.

It has moments of brilliance...but as you can expect, it has moments of filler and moments of tedium due to being so long.

It isn't a touch on BSSM, and it isn't as good as Smashing Pumpkins "Melon Collie...." if we are looking at 2 CD shots.

I personally think it is one of their best cd's, beating out BSSM in my opnion, but just by a little bit. I have listened to both cd's (Jupiter and Mars) at least 4-5 times since I bought it and I'm still hooked. While Jupiter is cleary the better of the two, Mars is really growing on me. Mainly because of Desecration Smile, Tell Me Baby, and She Looks To Me

I've just realised on countless occasions (Earlier this morning being an example) that "Jupiter" is my favourite CD, I've just realised "Mars" is the one I liked. That's what I get for lumping the files all together as album "Statium Arcardium" 1-28. :shifty: So yeah. "Mars" is the shit. "Jupiter" is pretty good.

Edited by YI

I don't even know what songs are which. Someone tell me, go.

thats what you get for getting the leaked copy <_<

I got the leaked copy and I know what they are :blink: