Upcoming CD's

Tarheels.

The Game's The Doctor's Advocate. I'm anxious to see how Game does without 50.

The same. He was a part of G-Unit, but he wasn't really "with" 50 for The Documentary. Sure 50 was on some tracks and helped promote the game, but he was signed through Aftermath and many of the songs were porduced by Dre and others of whom are far and beyond better than Fifty.

New Lost Prophets single is out, as a prelude to the album at the end of next month. I really like it. Although the beginning of the track is a bit....weak, really, I love the chorus. Just makes you want to sing-a-long from the first time you hear it. It'll probably sound better through speakers though, and not shitty phone headphones.

Breed 77 also have an album out soon. 'In My Blood'. And it has leaked. :shifty:

(hed)pe's debut album on Suburban Noize Records; 'Back To Base X.'

Just downloaded the first video, and I must say, it's actually quite awesome. The first time I listened to it I was a bit iffy, but it grew on me.

I suggest you all listen to hed. If not, you suck.

Breed 77 also have an album out soon. 'In My Blood'. And it has leaked. :shifty:

Part of me hopes it is shit.

I really shouldn't have joined thier forum because my mate was a mod, it brings out all these bitter "I hate fanboys" anti-Breed feeling, even though thier stuff isn't too bad.

Part of me hopes it is shit.

Part of you is going to be disappointed. It's several shades of great, upon listening.

Part of me imagines it'd be the same as the album before, which was middle of the road alt rock/metal with a little twinge of spanish influence.

I.e. pleasant enough but nothing special.

Does anyone know if Dre's cd is still scheduled to be released this year? I've heard quite a few times it was suppose to be this year and if it is then that's my most anticipated cd on the year, I'll also be picking up Jurrassic 5 and a few others but I am most hyped about Dre.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Josef Stallion

2Pac has a new album coming >_>

I'm not kidding, it's a boxset / double disc or something.

Edited by Josef Stallion

Does anyone know if Dre's cd is still scheduled to be released this year? I've heard quite a few times it was suppose to be this year and if it is then that's my most anticipated cd on the year, I'll also be picking up Jurrassic 5 and a few others but I am most hyped about Dre.

Well, he does have one every seven years. Chronic in 1992, 2001 in 1999, we should be due for one now.

Papoose and Game ... I wish I knew a release date on those two.

Tommorrow I plan on picking up the DJ Khaled album, I hear that one gonna be good. I'm tempted to get Yung Joc's, but it's bound to be so-so or disappointing. Ice Cube, dunno how that gonna be like. I also read somewhere the people behind Smack DVD's gonna put one out with a CD compliation.