Upcoming CD's

Tarheels.

Ice Cube's Laugh Now, Cry Later. I heard he was going back to his AmeriKKKas Most Wanted/Death Certificate sound which is great to me.

The Game's The Doctor's Advocate. I'm anxious to see how Game does without 50.

And Papoose's The Nacirem Dream.

Also Idlewild by Outkast.

I'm looking forward to new Jurassic 5, The Hives (just because it's entitled "The World's First Perfect Record"), and Me First & The Gimme Gimmes. And ideally Digable Planets will finally make a new CD given their reunion tour last year.

The album i am really looking forward to is 8 Foot Sativa's "Poison of Ages". 8 Foot Sativa is New Zealand's biggest death metal band. I've seen them live half a dozen times, and they really just rock. It's been delayed a little bit, but hopefully should be out by the end of the month.

It'll be really interesting because Sativa has a new no-name vocalist in Ben Read, and it will be interesting to see what he can do. The lineup has also changed quite radically recently, and to see if they can still do it.

Lost Prophets new one - next month I think. AFI's new one, just out of interest. Erm...Sufjan Stevens is rumoured to release the next state album or two this year, so definately want them.

Well, what cds are coming out soon that you're really excited for. I'm waiting for the Raconteurs cd Broken Boy Soldiers and hopefully the new Something Corporate cd that is rumored to be coming out this year.

"The Sufferer & The Witness" by Rise Against.

I had very little hope for it until I heard "Chamber The Cartridge", that song is fucking badass. Much more like RPM than SSOTCC which is good. And doesn't ahve the over polished effect of SS...which I fucking hated. Plus it sounds like a Bad Religion song, so you know it's good...HOLY SHIT...found another song..."Injection", fucking brilliant. Seems as though it's going to be a more melodic RPM, which is fucking great...rumour has it that it may have been leaked...trying to find it. :shifty:

New 36 Crazyfists is great news too.

Strung Out and Break The Silence are both working on new tracks, can't wait for something new from both bands. I believe Streetlight Manifesto are said to be working on some original tracks following their release of "Keasbey Nights", should be immense.

New Something Corporate and Lost Prophets should be pretty good too.

Edited by YI

"The Sufferer & The Witness" by Rise Against.

I had very little hope for it until I heard "Chamber The Cartridge", that song is fucking badass. Much more like RPM than SSOTCC which is good. And doesn't ahve the over polished effect of SS...which I fucking hated. Plus it sounds like a Bad Religion song, so you know it's good...HOLY SHIT...found another song..."Injection", fucking brilliant. Seems as though it's going to be a more melodic RPM, which is fucking great...rumour has it that it may have been leaked...trying to find it. :shifty: