Big Brother 2006 (UK)

LexChaney

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aries-Rob

As normal people always win Big Brother, I think it will be Caeser or Mikey. Mikey r00ks, sop does Caeser...and Pete!!

Because Nadia was normal?

Guest Aries-Rob

Forgot about him.

I bet the winner of this BB will release a Workout video, bring out a shit single which will somehow get to number one or star on a kids saturday morning TV Show.

Think of a winner that hasnt done one of these

Everytime the gay virgin ran to hug the new housemate walking through the door, I was begging for a drop doe hold.

But yeah. didn't watch tonight, won't watch anytime in the future.

I actually like it this year. Didn't watch it last year, nor the year before. I hate that cunt Sezer. Shabaz is actually that annoying he doesn't bother me anymore, really. Haven't seen much of George. Grace to win.

Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

My three early favourites are Imogen, Sezar and Pete.

Early hates are Shabaz and Nikki. I dont like Mikey either but i aint gonna judge him just yet.

Am i the only one who thinks George is a miserable prick? Fat lipped bastard.

Mikey and George to tag team against Shabaz and Richard, only for Mikey to realise George is post and turn on him. Since Mikey did say he hates post people.

Oh how painful it would be if Shabaz were to win this year.

He's gay and likes knitting... It definitely puts him as the favourite as people love to vote sarcastically when it comes to Big Brother. How the hell else did Chantelle and Nadia and everybody else who's won it win it?