Transfer Talk

Steeb

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cole is believed to be having a medical in Manchester.

Where've you heard/read that?

Sky Sports.

Whilst signing autographs, he apparently told kids that he had signed for Chelsea. Anyway, he's not with the rest of the England squad, and was seen getting into a car. So, they're speculating that he's off having a medical in Manchester, as that's where the deal will have to be completed.

All from Sky Sports News.

ah... ok. Cool. Be glad once the whole Cole To Chelsea saga is over, as it annoys me hearing about it all the time.

Edited by Preacher Britain

Cameroon international Roudolphe Douala Mbela has signed for Pompey. How much money do they have?

I'm well happy with getting The Beast. Reyes has been ordinary at best from us ever since his move. I reckon Wenger will try and convert Beast to centre mid and we'll finally have some power in there.

I wouldn't actually be that sad if Cole left because the one player we need right now is an experienced centre half. It allows Clichy to develop and gives us one more player in line before Pascal Cygan plays.

Guest muddatrucker

I'm happy with the capture of Baptista, I mean at least we'll find his best position and play him there, although I hope Wenger isn't too loyal to Gilberto, hopefully a sub-appearance or two will show him who's actually the best, he seemed to play all over the place at Madrid.

Reyes hasn't been as shit as everyone makes out, but he's not strong enough for the premiership and he's inconsistant, I put alot of it down to being unsettled but from the look of it its his own fault (apparently he didn't try to learn the language, etc). He'll shine at Madrid and hopefully it doesn't lead to Madrid keeping him and then taking back Baptista too, I'm keen on the idea of loans, but not when the loan is to us, always leaves me a little worried.

Now hopefully Cole fucks off too, Clichy needs to step up to the plate and I liked what I saw of Traore too, he seems to have alot of heart aswell.

Sibierski isn't bad. When he's on form he's pretty good. A good back up.

Guest muddatrucker

In a strange way I almost loved Pascal Cygan, he played well in Bergy's testimonial too, I imagine this means we'll be signing a CB before 12pm them, well hopefully, otherwise we have Toure, Senderos (inj), Djourou and Alex Song (shit),