Transfer Talk

Steeb

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite all the controversy its awesome to see decent players going to clubs which aren't in the big four. This can only make the Premiership much more rounded and competitive, love it!

Echo'd.

By star, I'd mean a player who could play at the highest competive level - no Villa players (yet...!) are at that level.

Despite all the controversy its awesome to see decent players going to clubs which aren't in the big four. This can only make the Premiership much more rounded and competitive, love it!

Echo'd.

By star, I'd mean a player who could play at the highest competive level - no Villa players (yet...!) are at that level.

Echo'd.

I seem to remember a certain Milan Baros being the top scorer in Euro '04. Above all the other "highest competitive" players.

Yeah, and when has he recreated that form on a constant basis? Hardly ever, which is why he isn't considered a "star" to me, or others.

Guest muddatrucker

Don't get me wrong, I've got no major problem with WestHam getting them (I'd of liked Mascherano), I'm just intrigued as to find out how it all happened.

I don't dislike West Ham in the slightest (although my neighbours kids who sing 'I'm for ever blowing bubbles' who've obviously never seen them play, piss me off).

CHELSEA: Is the summer's longest-running transfer saga finally going to come to an end? Ashley Cole either signs for Chelsea today or stays at Arsenal until January - at least. Chelsea have told us that they should be in a position to make a statement shortly after 1900 BST. And, if he does go, will William Gallas be moving the other way across London? Watch this space...

*Waits*

CHELSEA: Is the summer's longest-running transfer saga finally going to come to an end? Ashley Cole either signs for Chelsea today or stays at Arsenal until January - at least. Chelsea have told us that they should be in a position to make a statement shortly after 1900 BST. And, if he does go, will William Gallas be moving the other way across London? Watch this space...

*Waits*

They're still in talks about a swap for Gallas + money.

Arsenal are talking to Real about a swap with Reyes and Baptista.

Guest muddatrucker

ARSENAL: The Gunners have reportedly agreed a swap deal which will see Jose Antonio Reyes heading to Real Madrid, and Julio Baptista coming the other way. BBC Radio Five Live has said it is a done deal. But there's still nothing confirmed about Ashley Cole, as those who read on will discover...