WWE Smackdown - After Judgement Day

ONO

Guest Gavin

Booker T squashing Tatanka would harldy happen. Mercury title shot, pointless in my opinion.

I want to see where Nash and Batista fued is going!

Not the best of shows, it was decnt though. I will be reading on to see the new Smackdown GM and to see what Scott/Jordan wanted Basham to do.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confinement- Loved it all except for the Khali/Taker match. hated it. it was just horrible.

Smackdown- decent for a post ppv smackdown. They gotta let their guys have rest every once in a while, but you still could have had them in an angle or something to where they showed up, like a video of the match from the ppv.

Sorry about not giving you feedback in the last few days lost soul Ive been ill, but i can see you've advanced on a lot and i had some good information and results to look at.

As i expected the ppv was good and worth the wait it was good to see Rey retain the title and keep his streak and world title run going and i didn't expect Nash coming onto smackdown i knew he had be signed but didn't know he was coming to take out Batista so that was a good, Hassan's return and win over Finlay should be a good push and maybe you can build on it.

And both members of MNM are being given time to get over in the feud also Melina interaction adds to the feud as well, other than that keep up the good work and keep us updated, also Mercurys world title shot came off well maybe Nitro could have one soon and this feud could be a great way of elevating them to Main event status and at least Matt Hardy is getting the well deserved push at last.

Guest Gavin

Lets see. Booker T, someone that qualified for the Solitary Confinement match. Tatanka, someone that was beat in the qualifiers. Yes, it would happen.

WWE "Game"

WWE.com has advertised a "game" so to speak. The debate around this is that it isn't a game at all, a mere guess is all that is needed. So, if you're good at guessing, why not try your luck? Afterall, the winner receives VIP tickets to the upcoming Great American Bash pay-per-view. Simply email your suggestions for the Smackdown brand, or email us a funny story you have with meeting a Smackdown wrestler. Winner will be drawed on the second break of the upcoming edition of Smackdown. Winner will be notified. WWE are also looking for ideas on who the next SD General Manager should be. With Vince saying last week that someone had already been choosen, it seems the WWE are interested in seeing who fans believe will be announced as the new GM.

I really want it to be Kevin Nash as it would add to his feud with Batista if he keeps screwing him over and working as Gm could help or Maybe Hassan i dont know why but im a hassan mark :D .

Anyway keep up the suspence of this diary and more updates also i like giving feedback becuase you do great shows all the time.

Edited by Lex Luther

Guest mr_raw_13

the pos ppv smackdown was ok i guess not one of your best shows buddy...the ppv was amazing the confinement match was also a gr8 idea. i think there is really only one man who should be GM of smackdown........the peoples champion dammit!!!!

If Ya Smell What THE ROCK is Cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Velocity Results

2nd July, 2006.

The Enforcer Doug Basham defeated Road Warrior after using his nightstick

Paul London defeated Sylvan with a moonsault.

Palmer Canon defeated Paul Birchall with a rollup.

Orlando Jordan & Gunner Scott defeated Tatanka & Scotty 2 Hotty.

I liked everything about the PPV except Nash and the Khali-Taker match. Mainly because Bearer turning on the Undertaker is really kind of played out by now, and I hope this isn't phasing out Davari.

As far as Nash, he's way over the hill and I can't picture a feud between him and Batista being anything short of dreadful.

• 8 months later...