World Cup 2006

Dan

To me, in sports, a 'tie' means a match. Like 'first round tie', or 'England have been tied with Paraguay in their first match'.

But who the fuck cares?

I wonder if Kuszczak will be playing after his awful keeping against Colombia.

Guest Ringo Mars

Apparently, the coach contemplated sending Kusczak back home and bringing in Dudek after that gaffe, so I don't think so :P

Heyhey nothing wrong with a good draw every now and again. Sometimes a draw can feel like a win if you equalise in the last minute, or an underdog can snatch a draw...great stuff.

And how were the US robbed in '02???

Anyways yeah I'll be watching Poland. I quite like 'em as a country (been there a couple of times)

I had this down as a 1-1 though....Probably won't be as now I think Poland may well win....

Guest Ringo Mars

Dudek wasn't selected because he played 3 games for Liverpool or something so the coach was retarded and took worst keepers.

But surely Dudek was their keeper for the majority of the qualifiers? And they know how good he is? Jesus Christ.

I should point out I don't think Dudek is SuperKeeper, but he's better than Kuszczek and any other Polish goalkeeper I can think of.

Hey wait, isn't Boruc from Celtic Polish? Get him in there, he played well for Celtic all season.

Edited by The Kraig

Guest Ringo Mars

But surely Dudek was their keeper for the majority of the qualifiers? And they know how good he is? Jesus Christ.

I should point out I don't think Dudek is SuperKeeper, but he's better than Kuszczek and any other Polish goalkeeper I can think of.

Hey wait, isn't Boruc from Celtic Polish? Get him in there, he played well for Celtic all season.

Ecuador win the national anthem contest. That was damn catchy.

These Budweiser adverts are hilarious.

Hey, two Celts in the Polish team. More reasons to want Ecuador to win, w00t.

Edited by The Kraig

For the UK viewers, is it only me that absolutely can't stand Clive Tyldesley or however you spell it? He always comes across as trying just too hard to emphasise the importance of things, especially those that really aren't that important. It just comes across as him hamming up the whole thing.

On another note, those Budweiser indents are pretty funny. :lol:

Ecuador win the national anthem contest. That was damn catchy.

These Budweiser adverts are hilarious.

Hey, two Celts in the Polish team. More reasons to want Ecuador to win, w00t.

I agree on both things. EDIT: Except for the Celts thing. :P

In other news, ITV is a complete bastard to my TV aerial. Everything's very wavy at the moment. :blink:

Edited by God-Awful