World Cup 2006

Dan

Well this is a tactic worthy of winning the world cup - "Score one, defend for 60 minutes".

It doesn't work for Italy so why should it work for us?

This Downing player seems fairly cool. Semi-awesome last name as well. Which club does he play for?

Middlesbrough

How has Hargreaves won 31 caps for England?

Hopefully the fourth official is telling England: "Do you REALLY want to bring Hargreaves on? Are you sure?"

Edited by The Kraig

Well this is a tactic worthy of winning the world cup - "Score one, defend for 60 minutes".

It doesn't work for Italy so why should it work for us?

This Downing player seems fairly cool. Semi-awesome last name as well. Which club does he play for?

Middlesbrough

We have our moments of genius but Eriksson likes to play boring football.

You can see players like Cole, Gerrard and Lampard trying to strain sometimes to do something more than team orders.

I don't think I've EVER seen more of a biased referee than today. South American refereeing a South American game.

Lampard's still trying which is nice

Bwahahahaha fans cheering the ref

We have our moments of genius but Eriksson likes to play boring football.

You can see players like Cole, Gerrard and Lampard trying to strain sometimes to do something more than team orders.

I don't think I've EVER seen more of a biased referee than today. South American refereeing a South American game.

Lampard's still trying which is nice