World Cup 2006

Dan

Why isn't Crouch playing basketball? He could just drop it in.

Assuming England use all three substitutes, and Robinson gets injured, would Crouch go in goal? (¬_¬)

Edited by The Kraig

Ok, England has been good with keeping the pressure on, but I think they need to do some work at halftime, change there strategy. Nothing has worked so far, and they haven't had that many quality opportunities.

You can't say the defence have been crap. They have barely had to do anything.

Must say movement wise, Owen has looked much better so far today.

It's a good start, just really need a goal to get this the team fired up. Trinidad have barely been in it so far. Just one goal and I think it can fire England towards scoring more. And for the people moaning about Crouch, well I don't see the problem with the guy. He's not been outstanding so far today, but he does what he's there to do, unlucky with that chance early on.

I don't think so. T&T don't really look to be playing too agressively, they seem to be playing with most of there team playing defence.

Edited by desiredtoe

I would think a better strategy would be to have Lampard and Gerrard control the pace, because they are deadly from range and could easily find Beckham on the wing for the cross. Owens and Crouch would just look for the through ball or header.

:( to Lampard.

Edited by desiredtoe