World Cup 2006

Dan

I blame Rooney for being a hot-headed little fuck who surely that with the referees trying to be the stars of the show at the tournament - pushing a guy in front of them is not a good idea. I hope Wayne realises there's going to be a tabloid lynching of him tomorrow morning in the style of David Beckham in 1998.

That too and we're always shit at penalties etc. Ronaldo is a greasy pretty boy crying cunt etc. Let's go Brazil etc.

For fuck sake, he had a reason. The guy is fucking human, he's sick of seeing people trying to fucking spoil the game we call football by diving and totally cheating. He ACCIDENTLY stepped on the player, bullshit was it done on purpose. The guy deserves credit because he's calmed himself down so much over the last year or so. When you have ten Portugal players trying to act like cunts and get you sent off though, what the fuck do you expect? He's passionate about the game, fuck off moaning about the guy.

Guest muddatrucker

Clint Dempsey for one.

Oh rite, who does he play for? what has he achieved? when I hear Dempsey I think of a boxer, not some bottom of the table American.

I know I risk being banned/ganged up/gangraped, but what the hell.

PORTUGAL! PORTUGAL! PORTUGAL! WE DID IT! SEMI-FINALS, HERE WE GO! : :w00t:

Hope it makes you proud that your team cheat to win.

Actually, yes.

Seriously, I would love to see an un-biased fan comment on the game. Becausefrom your point of view, we cheated like hell, and from my point of view, we didn't cheat. I won't get involved in an argument because it'll probably escalate into a full-out discussion and it will end up in big bad blood and some warnings/bannings for flaming, but my conscience is at peace, from my POV we didn't cheat, and that's what matters. I liked the game, I think it was a good game, and I'd like to congratulate english fans because of their great effort, but I will not change my mind and say Portugal didn't deserve it.

So...I'm in a coffee shop, about two minutes walk from the main Portugeuse area of town, the whole street's barricaded, and it's all kicking off outside. This is fucking ridiculous. I don't think anything serious has happened yet, just a load of machismo and bravado, but it's about ten minutes from riot time, methinks.

Actually, yes.

Seriously, I would love to see an un-biased fan comment on the game. Becausefrom your point of view, we cheated like hell, and from my point of view, we didn't cheat. I won't get involved in an argument because it'll probably escalate into a full-out discussion and it will end up in big bad blood and some warnings/bannings for flaming, but my conscience is at peace, from my POV we didn't cheat, and that's what matters. I liked the game, I think it was a good game, and I'd like to congratulate english fans because of their great effort, but I will not change my mind and say Portugal didn't deserve it.

Ronaldo's a dirty cunt, another one of those players I'd love to see get a career ending injury.

What did he actually send him off for? Can't have been "stamping" because he didn't seem to care about that, and if it was for the push then the referee needs to be sacked.

Actually, yes.

Actually, yes.

Guest muddatrucker

Its latin football its what they do, the only way you can counter it is by straight reds because people will continue to act like fags aslong as its an unpunishable offence.

They did dive, that may not have accounted for the final result but even my sister was complaining and shes female and doesnt even like football, when your sister is complaining shes either a lesbo or harder than latin people or both.

Guest Pringle

Actually, yes.

mudda, from the short amount of US football I watched, he was exciting. He made some good runs and generally wreaked havoc for some defenses. This was exciting. So by your own definition, he did exciting things and thus was exciting.

I don't get what the sending off was for.

The stamp? come on, he wasn't looking down

The push? that seemed more friendly as if to say "wtf are you doing that for?" Seems like Rooney has a right to be pissed with Ronaldo to me, the rest of the portugese yes I could understand if he would of been sent of, but not Ronaldo, not his team mate.

At the same time, Ronaldo shouldn't of been doing it to him in the first place and if I was Rooney I wouldn't want to play with Ronaldo next season and would make it very clear that its him or me at united.

Actually, yes.