One of the best films ever on tonight

Bigal

I fucking love that film. My brother has it on DVD but he gets really possessive about his stuff, so I hadn't seen it in full until last night for about six or seven months, since I went to Uni basically.

I fucking love Pulp Fiction, and Reservoir Dogs also, but to stay on topic, Pulp = :wub:

"Don't be tellin' me about foot massages, I'm the foot fuckin' master!"

"We're gonna be three little Fonzies here, Yolanda. And what's Fonzie?"

"Cool?"

"Correctamundo, and that's what we're gonna be."

Best.Movie.Ever.

You still would? Even now? Have you seen her on the L word? I mean, it might just be comparatively, but damn.

Pulp Fiction is a far better movie too, not even close. Jackie Brown was a lowpoint for him. Even Four Rooms has redeeming qualities, Jackie Brown is just bland and not that good.

She wasn't unattractive, I thought, but she's certainly not somebody you'd look at twice in the street or whatever, other than to say "hey, weren't you in that film?" or something.

The film itself wasn't awful. Nowhere near the level of Dogs or Pulp, or even Kill Bill for that matter, but it was a decent enough film on its own. If you ignore the rest of Tarantino's filmography it's good, if you look at it in the rest of that context it does somewhat blow.

She was okay in Jackie Brown, but not now, no way, no how.

I have the Collector's Edition DVD. Call me a fanboy ('cos I am), but I like to go back and watch the entire "ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER" scene in the apartment every once in a while.

In a related note, when Gin Rummy/Sam Jackson did that bit word for word in an episode of The Boondocks I marked hard.

I love that sequence. In that Star Wars RP game that went down in the Cube a while back, that had SDM/stok/CSAMH/somebody else in the top spots, somebody parodied that sequence as being a TV (or whatever equivalent) show dramatising the life of Mace Windu. That was absolutely hilarious.

"I ain't never heard of no system called What! Have you, Kitt?!"

"No."

"Do they speak Basic in What? Basic, motherfucker!"

Oh how I laughed.