One of the best films ever on tonight

Bigal

BBC3.

10:30pm.

Pulp Fiction.

Yes, it's super awesome, so if you can, watch it (especially if you've never seen it before).

Oh, and before he comes in and says it; I discovered this movie thanks to Burninating Pesci :wub:

"Maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touching his ladies feet and sticking your tongue in her holyiest of holies isn't the same ball park. It aint the same league. It aint even the same fucking sport."

I :wub: that. The whole Vincent/Jules conversation from in the car to entering the flat, is one of my favourites in film ever.

Plan 9 From Outer Space....

BITCHES!!!

:wub:

Just for that, I'm playing Destroy All Humans! tonight.

Fiction > Dogs in my eyes, easily.

I think Pulp Fiction is better for quoting, while Dogs makes for the better overall movie. Besides, Pulp is the movie that rekindled my love of the word "motherfucker".

Yeah, I just go on which one I'd rather pick up to watch more often, and it is Pulp. Doesn't necessarily make it the better film, but means I enjoy it more.

Plus it is possibly the most quotable film going (....aside from Wayne's World :shifty: )

Still haven't seen Pulp Fiction in it's entirety, and I haven't seen Reservoir Dogs at all...and I own both on DVD. I should really watch some of these damn DVD's I own.