Baseball Mogul 2006 FREE!

apsham

And larger, and thrown at 90 MPH sometimes.

Fastest Baseball Pitch Ever - 100.9 mph

Fastest Cricket Bowl - 100.4mph

See? My point proven. :shifty:

Anyways, main point is, larger so it's impractical. I believe a baseball field is larger as well, correct? It's easier to scoop up the ball and suck and catch long distance throws. Glove is also used to block out the sun.

Edited by ApSham

And larger, and thrown at 90 MPH sometimes.

Fastest Baseball Pitch Ever - 100.9 mph

Fastest Cricket Bowl - 100.4mph

See? My point proven.

Yeah, but you seemed to be suggesting baseballs are thrown faster than cricket balls are bowled, which is what me and Lafunk responded to.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I started playing this, and I'll be damned if I have a clue what's going on.

Maybe I should stay up to 5am and watch baseball on Channel 5 <_<

Actually, there really isn't a proven way to show how fast a baseball pitch has gone because some of the radar guns are "tweaked" by their home teams to make it look like their pitcher throws harder than he really does. That and the fact that, according to the Baseball Almanac, the fastest pitch is at 103 MPH, not 100.9. :P Minor nitpicking, but I didn't think it was right, so I looked it up.

Just wondering, how do you actually make money in this thing. I tried a '97 Bluejays and had a 90-70ish record but was about 10 million in the hole. So then I draft Pujols and trade Delgado for Eric Chavez (hell i needed money) but still was in the hole. It's kind of confusing, but I LOVE the whole going back into a period of time and having the rookies come in the same year they did.

I have a quick question. On day 1 I set up my lineup and then there doesn't seem to be anything else to do apart from just skip...skip...skip..until the playoffs. Am I missing something? I can't even find a nice way to look at the results of the games. I have to click on each person to see their individual stats.