NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, as much as I don't like to see that happen to anyone... WHO DEY?!

Gonna arrest next?

That was hilarious... two months ago. What other witty pun do you have? Calling them the Cincinnati Crim'nals? Bottom line, despite the doubts about Carson and all the legal issues, the Bengals kicked ass in the preseason and they kicked ass today. Looking pretty good.

Gonna arrest next?

That was hilarious... two months ago. What other witty pun do you have? Calling them the Cincinnati Crim'nals? Bottom line, despite the doubts about Carson and all the legal issues, the Bengals kicked ass in the preseason and they kicked ass today. Looking pretty good.

Edited by Mofoticon

Gonna arrest next?

Looks like it will be exciting in AZ today...already 7-7 before the halfway point of the 1st.

The Cards D looks like it's up to it's old bullshit, and the offense looks good if they keep it in the air.

..and someone needs to talk to Alex Smith about conserving timeouts. He's already wasted two of them by this point in the game.

Edited by Numbahs

Gonna arrest next?

Trust me, he will never have anything witty to say ever... and will only use the over used sayings that someone else has come up with.

Edited by Mofoticon

Gonna arrest next?

Trust me, he will never have anything witty to say ever... and will only use the over used sayings that someone else has come up with.

Edited by Livid

Meh, at this early in the year, I'd hardly say the Saints are pathetic. Sure, no one expects an instant transformation, but it was a good solid win that maybe is the building block to something much much better than last year's tragedy.

On another note, I doubt it's shocking anyone that the Jags are losing. You can't rely on Matt Jones, an ex QB with only a year of experience, as your primary receiver. It just will not work for now if ever.

I didn't say they were without flaw. Certainly the line issues are bad as well as them lacking in tons of positions, but other than that, I think they've got a good chance to be alright this year. Albeit, this is coming from the biased Saints fan point of view so yeah...

Granted their linebackers aren't great, but they're decent and aren't the "worst set in the NFL" (I'll give that nod to the Cards) and the secondary is actually pretty good, they just need more experience. And Stallworth wore out his welcome as a proven underachiever. He had a great game in Philly and maybe that's what he needed, but he was bad for the Saints so they got rid of him and got 4th round pick and tough linebacker. The others may be young, but Horn is enough to provide them leadership and they've got the likes of Henderson and Colston (who stepped up in the game).

Like I said, I didn't say that the team was great, but they're not pathetic. If they were pathetic, then the Browns would've beaten them, but they have a very good and young offense.

Be, I saw the same thing and I laughed; hard.

Edited by Livid

What a dirty cheapshot on Trent Green. Robert Geathers should be suspended!

He was going to make a hit on a sliding Trent Green whether he was blocked or not!

What a cheapshot! The Chiefs would've won if Trent Green had been in there!

Sorry I had to hear it all last year. Now it's my turn.

EDIT: For the record, before someone brings it up...just like the Kimo hit on Carson, the Geathers hit on Green wasn't dirty.

Edited by Evil Chase K