NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice to see the bucs defeat both super bowl teams. Maybe even end Roethlisberger's season early. I'm looking for caddy to have a huge game this sunday.

You don't watch a lot of football do you? No one runs on the Steelers.

Well, the only ones who seem to do so are backups. Don't know why, backup QBs and RBs historically give the Steelers fits.

EDIT: The Bucs defense is terrible. So don't hold your breath on "ending Roethlisberger's season."

I would say that the backups do well because of scouting. That's part of the reason I've yet to really say that Romo is a good QB. The backup rule applies for a lot of teams since scouts often have trouble listing their tendencies, strengths, weaknesses as well as they like to think. So, to summarize, it isn't just the Steelers who have trouble against backups.

OH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE I START MCNAIR AND LEWIS AND THEY BOTH DO SHIT AGAINST THE BENGALS DEFENSE THAT I WAS INFORMED WAS CRAP

We're all a bit surprised by it. It's an important game for the Bengals, don't underestimate them when they have to win.

Bengals defense certainly isn't the best, take a look at the Chargers game for evidence of that, but they've obviously been working on it. After a shut out last week (granted, against the Browns, but Cincy's first shut out since 89) and tonight, there's definite improvement.

I can't figure out why the heck Romomania is going on, and I'm a Cowboys fan.

According to a story on CNN Headline News, his jersey is the most popular on the NFL Team Shop site, there are Tony Romo figures out that are selling for $50.00 a pop, and someone paid a shitload of cash for a limited edition rookie card on eBay.

Sheesh, you'd think he was the next coming of Troy Aikman, or something, and all he really is probably the best QB they've had since Aikman, which isn't really saying much in the end.

Of course, after Dallas wins the Super Bowl this year, I may change my mind.