Looney Tunes

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

Guest Bosstown Boy

Whatever happened to Looney Tunes every Saturday morning?

I remember sitting down and watching them all the time, why did they disappear like they did? Did anyone else watch them?

Edited by Bosstown Boy

Looney Tunes owned. I've gone back and watched alot of them recently and they have alot of really great adult humor hidden inbetween the kiddy stuff. There is just a whole lot of stuff that flew over my head as a kid that is really hilarious now.

I got up early this morning for some reason, and found they turned all of the Loony Tunes into superheros called the Loony Friends or something like that. Nearly made me sick, none of the voices are the same either.

But I agree with Midget, the Golden Collections are where it's at. I own No. 1 as well.

I got up early this morning for some reason, and found they turned all of the Loony Tunes into superheros called the Loony Friends or something like that. Nearly made me sick, none of the voices are the same either.

But I agree with Midget, the Golden Collections are where it's at. I own No. 1 as well.

You think that's bad, I caught an episode of "Looney Tune Babies" a couple of years ago, which is basically what it sounds like- Muppet Babies, but minus the imagination and any other redeeming qualities. Tweety was upset because he thought everybody was ignoring him. Turns out they were planning a surprise part for him.

Never heard of Loony Tune Babies, but Tiny Toon Adventures was kind of cool back in the day.

File_462001_125323_50.jpg

No argument here, Tiny Toon Adventures was great, with "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" and "Real Kids Don't Eat Broccoli" being standout episodes.

meep meep!

Awesome, we watched a Looney Tunes episode in Science once with Coyote and Roadrunner. It was done on forces. Like when Coyote dropped an anvil, the teacher would stop it and say "if the anvil weighs Xkg and is falling at Ym/s, what is the acceleration" etc. etc. That's why he's the best teacher ever :P

"Baby Looney Tunes" is the name of the show that Cartoon Network shows in the mid-mornings for kids. It's strictly a little 'uns show, with no value for anyone over four.

Tiny Toon Adventures & Muppet Babies were both excellent shows. Didn't hurt that they were big at the best possible points of my life, when I was the perfect age to enjoy them.

Yeah, thats the shit I was talking about, made me fucking sick.

But I too am a huge fan of Tiny Toons and anything involving the muppets. I used to watch Muppet Babies everyday when I was a little tike, Kermit is probably my favorite childhood character.

Never heard of Loony Tune Babies, but Tiny Toon Adventures was kind of cool back in the day.

File_462001_125323_50.jpg

No argument here, Tiny Toon Adventures was great, with "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" and "Real Kids Don't Eat Broccoli" being standout episodes.