Final Fantasy X

Benji

Heh, I always made the destruction spheres top priority for that very reason.

Fighting Seymour for the third time on Gagazet was a lot easier this time round, since I do remember him dishing out severe pain on prior occasions. I think casting Bio on him right from the off helped a good deal, though.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a lot of the stuff up to leaving Besaid is pretty tedious to sit through...

There's a boss just prior to meeting Yunalesca, right? I've been running around the dome interior for about two hours, racking up sphere levels so my weaker characters get a little stronger. I didn't want to go too far just in case I was right and I ran into it. Then there's the damn cloister trail with the fucking tetris looking blocks...that's a big pain in the ass.

...only a short while to go before I can get back into Blitzball again.

Have a hasted Yuna to heal the others from the boss' counterattack and it shouldn't be too hard to take him down with repeated physical thwacking. Most of the time you see the glyph mines in advance, so you can simply step away from them before they blow.

I've been busy doing sidequests. I've now got all the aeons - including the Magus Sisters who I named Groucho (the tall one), Harpo (the fat one) and Chico (the small one), because their normal names suck. I've also got all the ultimate weapons and their respective Crests, though Yuna's Nirvana is the only one I've boosted up all the way thus far. Auron's should be next once I start catching some more fiends for the Monster Arena.

Edited by stokeriño

I completed the easy version of the butterfly challenge when I first went through Macalania. I haven't attempted the hard version (which will earn you the Saturn Sigil) now I've got the airship, but then I find it hard to care enough about Kimahri anyway. ¬_¬

Edited by stokeriño

Bevelle's Cloister of Trials. It's gay, even with a guide. I finally got there (incidentally, fuck having to work) and remembered how much I hated it, it's not actually that hard if I'm honest, it's just the imagery really annoys me for no real reason. Bring on Zanarkands trials! That was a fun one.

So, in my opinion the Cloisters are...

BEST - Djose

Zanarkand

Kilika

Besaid

Macalania

WORST - Bevelle

Also, is anyone else pissed at the lack of a Water summon? All other elements represented and no water, I want my fucking Leviathan, that bitch was awesome.

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

From best to worst...

Kilika

Djose

Zanarkand

Macalania

Besaid

Bevelle

I agree with Bevelle's being a whopping pile of shit. I hate it more so considering I fucked up and left one of the Bevelle spheres behind, so I couldn't get the Knight's Lance. It only took mr 20 minutes to reset and go through again :shifty:

...and I knew there was boss before Yunalesca, I almost plowed right into it without realising while doing the trials. Typically it's one of the bosses I hate the most in the entire game, outside of the monster breeder fights. <_<

There's not much point doing the sidequests until you've got the airship all to yourself (after you reach Zanarkand). After that, getting the more powerful aeons and a few people's ultimate weapons (Yuna and Auron's are probably the easiest, or Wakka's if you happen to play a fuck load of blitzball) are probably of the highest priority. They're by no means necessary to finish the game, of course.