Favorite Rap Songs?

DT

I know there's a lot of rock fans here and what not, and there's probably been a topic for this. But despite my urge to search, I figured I'd ask the question here.

Whats your favorite rap song out today?

Whats your favorite rap song of all time?

As for out today, "Ridin" by Chamillionaire...

And of all time... "Time" by UGK

What about you?

Out today? Uh. I don't listen to rap radio at all. I'd say the best rap song I've heard that's come out this year-ish is "Southside Revival" by Blue Scholars. But then again I haven't heard the new J5 album yet.

All time? "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash.

Busta Rhyme's E.L.E. album is probably my favorite rap album of all-time, great from top to bottom.

I like Eazy E quite a bit as well, probably my favorite rapper from the NWA. The song Real Muthafuckin' G's is great.

Speaking of NWA, they're another favorite group of mine. Ice Cube's solo stuff was great, Lethal Injection being my favorite album of his, but my favorite song from him would be The Nigga Ya Love to Hate.

Afroman's great if you want a good laugh. The Crazy Rap song is one of the most quoted rap songs around these parts (with our friends mostly).

Natural Born Killers by Dr. Dre and Ice Cube is pretty fucking sweet as well.

That's about it though, I'm not a huge fan of rap.

Guest Bosstown Boy

Today?

"Shoulder Lean" by Young Dro, "King Without a Crown" by Matisyahu, or "Back Again" byDilated Peoples.

All-time? "Today Was a Good Day" by Ice Cube, "Dre Day" by Dr. Dre, "I Try" by Talib Kweli, "Redefinition" by Blackstar, "Dance With the Devil" by Immortal Technique, or "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash.

Broken glass, everywhere! People pissin' on the stage you know they just don't care. Can't take the smell, can't take the noise; got no money to move out, I guess I got no choice. (Y)