Scene kids should die.....

fourstarfizzle

Scene is basically... the music scene. Scene kids go to every show, talk about local bands and generally love everything. But if one scene kid hates something, they all do. They follow all the bands that come around religiously... urgh, it's too much dedication for something so useless.

Scene is basically... the music scene. Scene kids go to every show, talk about local bands and generally love everything. But if one scene kid hates something, they all do. They follow all the bands that come around religiously... urgh, it's too much dedication for something so useless.

So...sheep?

haha, McDonalds. I was literally in hell in the floor at the Falloutboy concert I went to with some of my friends and girlfriend. The fact that I started a small pit in First To Last and got to fuck up a kid with the exact same hair as that guy made me feel so much better. I had the same dillema at the Warped Tour, it seems like every rock concert there's a posse of emo kids and it aggrivates the shit out of me because they are seriously just like sheep like somebody said before.....we should make sweaters out of them

Edited by Steve-Dave

Guest muddatrucker

Whats that got to do with anything? calling someone a chav doesn't sound like a pretentious little girl, speaking about the scene sounds gay as fuck.

Evidence here:

The scene is so deprived around here
Edited by muddatrucker

As with some of the others, it just seems weird to blame scene kids because of what one person did, but whatever.

And also, I don't really hate scene kids. So they like whatever is new and think the world shines out of the arse of whatever is the "cool" thing at the time, but hey, that doesn't really bother me. I just think it is a case (like you see a lot in music) were people should stop wasting their time hating on bands/artists/groups of people and instead just spend that time focusing on the stuff you do like. Scene kids are people too >_>, and they pump a lot of money into the industry as well, I'm sure.

Oh, and scene kids kinda doubles for "emo" just because that was the last big "it" genre, although nowadays indie is probably a bigger and better example.