Why is there no CL draw topic yet?

Herr Matzat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, Messi took a kitchen sink knee lift to the chest/gut and didn't let it phase him. My respect for him grew like a 10 inch erection. I'm sure he'll be getting schooled in the art of diving in training soon enough.

I seriously don't know why FIFA allows this. I mean...it's blatantly obvious a lot of the time, and I mean BLATANTLY, even without replays or whatever you can tell without hesitation. I've begun to love Scottish football again, because you'd simply get booed off the pitch by both sets of fans if you do it. Hard-working Championship teams are great to watch as well.

I hate the fact the diving trend is growing into Eastern Europe as well. I used to enjoy watching those kind of teams, because you knew you'd get a fair and physical game.

And I respect Drogba's skill, but he's still a wanker to me. He always seems like an arrogant twat, and some of things he says in the press...you're just like 'WHAT?!'. But anyways, good comeback by Chelsea to nip the draw.

Guest Ringo Masterson

I caught the match early this morning, and wow, Barca/Chelsea should be both be banned for being whiny, diving, moaning cunts, I hope they all die.

Exactly.

Chelsea have a couple who do it, but Barcelona are a team full of players who hit the ground the second they are even touched, let alone fouled.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ringo Sparkles

Bremen is really taking it to Chelsea. They're outpacing them, which seems to be the trend when Chelsea loses this season.

1 - 0 Bremen. They deserve it, but Frings slipped, that was never a free kick.

Edited by Ringo Sparkles