BATracer

Marcos

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morris wins the race, but Delgado clinches the championship! It's a cold day in hell, my friends...an AMERICAN wins an F1 title :D

*waves American flag wildly, then poses with title*

Edited by Magus978

Shame on you! SHAAAAME!

Even worse that you were like 6th with half a dozen laps to go....I got all excited that I would still be within 10 points but it was not to be!

I wish I'd stop stalling or screwing up my start every race though - I mean, I have the skills to overtake everyone again, but still...What a stress!

And that is us finished. Congratulations to Delgado who won the Championship for McLaren with 91 points. A late charge from Morris was not enough to grab the title and he took second place with 88 points, and Byrne took 3rd place comfotably with 84 points.

Renault took the constructors championship quite easily with both Byrne and Sainsbury flying high in the leaderboard (3rd and 4th respectively). Red Bull (Morris and Dutch) got second and McLaren (Delgado and Dumny took 3rd.

So any comments can be left in here, and also the decision should be made on when and whether Season 2 will occur.

*dances on the track after the season officially ended with him winning the title*

Has hell frozen over yet boys? If we do another season, I intend on repeating. Hell ain't as frozen as I want it to be yet!

*signs a contract to drive for McLaren again next season*