BATracer

Marcos

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EWB Season 2: The battle continues

Last season Tom Delgado won the first ever EWB Bat Racer Tournament, when he managed to gain 191 points, while Luke Morris only managed 188. However, this season the top 2 of last season are stuck in their same manufacturers while others (old and new) are allowed to change their teams. So can you defeat Delgado and put up a better fight than Morris, or will you falter like those done in Season 1?

I'm hoping for 22 competitors this time and will leave the game open until Sunday night, or whenever we get 22.

So, teams that are taken are:

McLaren: Tom Delgado (Magus978, confirmed), Liam Byrne (liamwanabee, confirmed)

Red Bull: Luke Morris (Hamster, if he still wants in), Fraser Dutch (TripleH 86, confirmed)

Williams: Mark McGaw (Marcos, confirmed), Daniel Higgins (Dan, confirmed)

Honda: Taisuke Matsumoto (Zeokage, confirmed)

Ferrari: Katsuya Jounouchi (Katsuya, confirmed), Mark Sainsbury (markbros, confirmed)

Please do not take the places of Magus and Hamster as it is important they get their same manufacturers. However, all other places including 1 at both McLaren and Red Bull. The name of the game is EWB Season 2: The Battle Continues, while the password is Delgado :shifty:

I look forward to seeing you in the game. Could a mod please edit the title to say that Season 2 is under way, and when you have signed up can you put your full name and Manufacturer so I can add it to the list.

Link to joining:

Link

Edited by Marcos

Guest Zeokage

It's not my real name, but it's a real name (and probably would be my real name if I ever changed it to Japanese)... is that ok?

Edited by Zeokage

It's not my real name, but it's a real name... is that ok?

Well it'll have to do, as I don't think you can change it now. However, in the future please sign up with your real name, as all others are doing.

Cheers.

Edit: You can change your name by going to file > edit account.

Please do this if you haven't entered your real name.

Edited by Marcos

Guest Zeokage

It's not my real name, but it's a real name... is that ok?

Well it'll have to do, as I don't think you can change it now. However, in the future please sign up with your real name, as all others are doing.

Cheers.

Edit: You can change your name by going to file > edit account.

Please do this if you haven't entered your real name.

Yeh.

I got bored of checking this thread as it was just people talking about how they finished first when I was doing shit >_> so I was quite lucky to see the new one hence most people who weren't doing too well probably won't notice it.