Star Wars Mafia

Just so you know this is still very much on and sign ups are still open too. I will close them on Wednesday at some point.

All the background work is now done and everything is pretty much ready to go.

All role PM should now have been sent out, if you haven't received yours then pm me asking for it.

For all of those of you who do have it then please reply to confirm you have it with the role quoted above your message.

Game thread shall be up tommorow afternoon/night.

There are still spots avalible for late comers.

Any questions then please contact me through pm or msn, msn is in my profile.

I hope you all enjoy it! (Y)

Yeah could you all reply to the pm please? With the role you have been given quoted above your message. It bascially means i know i've sent you all the right role and i haven't duplicated by mistake somewhere.

I've yet to receive the following persons replies. If you could send them asap then i'd be grateful.

Essa

Heroin Bob

Little Bo Peep

Mr LCS

The Judge

StevenRichardsRules

TheTruth

GoGo Yubari

Titocoolace

9 to 5

EDIT: And sign ups are now closed.

Edited by Visionary

Ok, i'm going to get this thing moving and posted up tonight. You should all have your team goals now too so pm me if you don't have them. Good luck to you all.

EDIT: Heroin Bob i couldn't send yours because your pm folder is full. Please make room for the game. :)

Edited by Visionary

Ok i'm opening sign up's back up so if you want in them post here and you'll be posted on a reserve list on a first come first serve basis.

This is in case of inactive players and/or new roles that may become available as the game continues.