Star Wars Mafia

A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away…

Star Wars Mafia

So my other idea bombed, well this is my new project and attempt at a Mafia diary so lets hope this one goes through. To all those who signed up to Unholy Island, should you wish to sign up to this then you have a reserved spot already. Think of it as an apology for not being able to follow through on that project, however i will need you to post in this thread still so i know you want part of the action. Hopefully being based upon Star Wars this should garner sufficient interest to make a good solid gaming experience.

Everyone is more than welcome to join and should anyone wish to discuss this outside the thread then that's fine. I would advise against it simply because it will more than likely compromise your position but it's your decision. Most of you will have allocated team mates anyway.

So leave your mark in here and around 30 will be the cut off mark but i'll try to fit in everyone if indeed it is that popular. I will need at least around 20.

Oh, for those who joined an non mafia Star Wars diary of mine before that died because my hard drive crashed, i have no idea if i ever told the people involved but you know now. Also updates shouldn't be a problem either. This will begin once Essa incarnation has ended.

And finally................. Tatooine (I hope the person in question reads and gets the reference) <_<

EDIT: I suggest you read Gongsun Zan's Mafia's and in particular the Rules Overview at the beginning for more information on Mafia.

If you have more questions about it then you can post them in here and i'm sure either myself or someone else will answer them.

1: ZPsycho182

2: Essa

3: JonDude

4: Heroin Bob

5: TSSTB

6: Little Bo Peep

7: Bluey = Ratings

8: Mr LCS

9: The Judge

10: Just Ace

11: Zaz

12: StevenRichardsRules

13: DMN

14: Hajjhowe

15: Burninating Pesci

16: JHS

17: sirdavinator

18: Aaron Maiden

19: TheTruth

20: Mr. Evil Prick

21: GoGo Yubari

22: Fitzy

23: Titocoolace

24: 9 to 5

Edited by Visionary

Ok i pmed but just in case anyone else needs help. I suggest you read Gongsun Zan's Mafia's and in particular the Rules Overview at the beginning for more information on Mafia.

If you have more questions about it then you can post them in here and i'm sure either myself or someone else will answer them.

Edited by Visionary