gta san andreas on ebay

Guest Kamala

The Disk contains promotional material. Only

Looks like a demo disk to me, the kind of thing you get at E3 for free for stopping by the Rockstar Games booth. I doubt there's much, if anything, playable on it.

Guest Kamala

The poor poor poor person paying over 50 quid and finds out hes only gonna get some shitty promo material. But he surely cant lie about there being playable material on there.

What about the so called relation. If this was Rockstar material then that is copyright infringement if i am not mistaken ( because they have not let any playable material out).

Edited by Kamala

The poor poor poor person paying over 50 quid and finds out hes only gonna get some shitty promo material. But he surely cant lie about there being playable material on there.

Depends on the definition of "playable". If it's just an advert, you CAN put it in your PS2 and it'll play. Misleading? Definitely. Illegal? No.

In the case of the high bidder, this looks like a case of a fool and his money parting ways.

you have gotta love the small print on this

The newest game out of the 3D version of GTA.

You may not beleive that i have a first hand copy of the game, but i have a relation that works for rockstar games. The game is a "beta version" which means it is not yet complete but it is still playable and has most of the new features. e.g. Push bikes.

This is a must have for any gta fan.

The Disk contains promotional material. Only

says it all really

Guest Kamala

I have got a funny feeling the sorry ass person is gonna get a disk that gets handed out free in the Rockstar Games block in E3 and surely that leads to negative feedback.

:lol: if they are that dumb as to get this then they deserve it. Id laugh if they open it up....and find a packet of papers and a blank game on there.

Guest Kamala

My avatar is the rarest avatar in the world cos only 24 of the moon bellied kamalas were ever made, for some reason they chose the star instead.

sorry going a bit off topic. :)

Edited by Kamala

Guest Kamala

Just received an email off him saying it was a joke because i asked him how could anybody trust you. Also it says now that the item has been lost or broken. Oh well.