Avril Lavigne

tristy

She's okay. Do I mind her music? Not at all. Would I consider myself a fan? Not in the very least. She makes mainstream pop-rock much like Kelly Clarkson. They're rocking out how they want to rock out, I have respect for that at the very least.

I like "Complicated", it's a good song, besides that there's nothing else that I really like. She's so much hotter when she doesn't do the whole "Rock chick" look. I saw a picture of her recently with bleached blond hair wearing a black and white top, and damn did she look fucking hot.

Her music sucks something fierce. Her covers of Chop Suey and Fuel also sucked hard. If she never made another song again, I'd have a beer in celebration.

That aside, I think she's a half decent singer, and not horrible on the eyes, when she's got the inch of TV makeup on.

Maybe she just annoys me with her voice, because didn't the same writers who wrote her songs write Kelly Clarkson's last album? I doubt most folks could say they hate Breakaway (or at least the single tracks).

Maybe she just annoys me with her voice, because didn't the same writers who wrote her songs write Kelly Clarkson's last album? I doubt most folks could say they hate Breakaway (or at least the single tracks).

I. Hate. Breakaway.

I hate it when people bring up Chop Suey. As far as I'm aware she never recorded it, played it once as a laugh and the clip that floats around is about two minutes long and she bursts out laughing halfway through.