Cartoons you watched as a kid

ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Oh, I have plenty of TTTE toys back at home to attack them with if I wanted to. It's just all my friends who are like "ahahaha, well, you know, OUR childhood nostalgia trips like Transformers or Samurai Pizza Cats or MASK or whatever aren't NEARLY as kiddy as TTTE...you're LAME, ahaha!".

Interesting note: I took a couple of my TTTE toy engines on holiday to Greece when I was little. We were stopped in the airport on the way back and they had to go through our luggage because they apparently looked like guns on the X-Ray scan.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sword of Omens, come to my hand! Thundercats, Hooooooooo!

:shifty:

Yeah, the five main cartoons I remember watching religiously (rather than watching because it happened to be on. I'm talking about actually waking up for the purpose of watching) were Defenders of the Earth, He-Man, Thundercats, Captain Planet and Bucky O'Haire. And Transformers obviously.

Rawr.

I also remember a 90's kids show called Tugs, which was like Thomas The Tank Engine but with boats. It was awesome.

The Z Stacks ftw. Star Fleet were losers, all of them. Zorran was far too badass for them to handle, especially since Big Mac was such a geordie cunt (no offence to any Geordies on the board. Or any cunts, for that matter). He would so have owned everyone if Zip and Zug weren't such incompetent twats and if Zak actually did anything, ever. Pffft.

:shifty:

Edit: It turns out there was only ever one 13-episode series (which is the same as Bucky, even though it seemed to go on forever to my tiny (at the time) little mind). And it was in 1989. So not even nineties. I suck.

Edited by TheReilDeal

I bought Series 1 of Thomas the Tank Engine on DVD today.

>_>

The trio of Gordon, James and Henry really do just remind me of Clarkson, Hammond and May from Top Gear. The big arrogant one, the smaller slightly chavish one, and the middle-sized stuffy one, and all they do is take the piss out of each other.

Edited by stokeriño

Not even going to read the whole thread.

My list:

Robotech

G.I. Joe

Thundercats

Hong Kong Phooey

Voltron

The Centurions

Smurfs

Snorks

Jabberjaw

TMNT

G-Force

S.W.A.T Cats

Heathcliff

Top Cat

Wally Gator

McGilla Gorilla

The Hurculeans

Space Ghost

The A Team cartoon....what the fuck was it called?

----Attatck of the Killer Tomatoes (my room mate told me to add this...i never saw it)

Pinky and the Brain

Animaniacs

-----apparently my room mate watched Pokemon....bleh

X-Men...when it was still good and they had Gambit

the old Spiderman show...none of this CGI bullshit

M.A.S.K.

Batman

Looney Toons....back when Speedy Gonzales was still legal

Tom and Jerry

Pound Puppies...fuck off - i was 4

Garfield and friends

LA Blue Girl - j/k.....or am i?

Two Stupid Dogs

How the hell did I forget The Tick and Gargoyles?!?!?!

Edited by matbar

Just been watching the Defendesr Of The Earth video again as the theme music rules. And it struck me, they should so make it into a movie! Still not sure who could play Flash Gordon, possibly someone like Ryan Reynolds or Tom Welling but the rest are sorted....

Phantom - Billy Zane

Mandrake - Robert Goulet

Lothar - Michael Clarke Duncan

Ming the Merciless - Jason Scott Lee

Zane alone will make the money coming rolling in for a film like this :pervert:

I also remember a 90's kids show called Tugs, which was like Thomas The Tank Engine but with boats. It was awesome.

The Z Stacks ftw. Star Fleet were losers, all of them. Zorran was far too badass for them to handle, especially since Big Mac was such a geordie cunt (no offence to any Geordies on the board. Or any cunts, for that matter). He would so have owned everyone if Zip and Zug weren't such incompetent twats and if Zak actually did anything, ever. Pffft.

Edited by Mr. Kurt McKenna