Liam

A fiver on;

Everton

Bolton

Sevilla

Atletico Madrid

Valencia

Bayern Munich

...returns just over £67. I'm gonna put it on in the morning, but might replace Bolton, considering their odds are ridiculously poor, and Blackpool have surprised quite a few teams already this season.

Also, England are 3/1 to win the first test from this position. Not a bad bet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A bloody good week or so for betting. I put a tenner on twice - the first one returned £35, £22 of which coming from a couple of quid on QPR to beat Coventry 2-0 @ 10/1.

Then yesterday, without even knowing it until I checked at about 5pm, United, Spurs, Liverpool (LAST MINUTE~!!! :w00t: ), Derby and Swansea netted me £82 from a fiver accumulator.

I think I'm roughly £140 up for the season now, and considering I was +£50 last, Baddar's a very happy chappy.

And I was gonna put money on Khawaja getting a century for Australia in the 5th Ashes Test, but there doesn't seem to be a market for it with Betfred. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Man United are 13/8 to beat Tottenham, astoundingly good odds for a United win. 12/5 for a draw though which I think is the better bet, put in an accumaltor with wins for Blackpool (18/5), Arsenal (8/11), Leeds (8/13) and Hartlepool (11/13). £10 would bring you in £81, so decent bet ;)

Does anyone do the goals galore accumaltor aswell, I usually do four games every Saturday, and £20 will usually bring you back £200. I think I've won about 75% of times I've bet this season. I usually avoid Premier League games and stick to the Football League games, and some of my favourtie teams to pick are Doncaster, Pompey, Dag & Red, Charlton, Crewe and Accrington.

I've won the last four weeks :D Tomorrow I'm going for;

Coventry V Sheff Utd

Preston NE V Leicester

Sheff Weds V Charlton

Crewe V Port Vale

£20 on for a £209.95 return

I got 3/4, Coventry vs Sheff United let me down, was a dreaded 0-0! I'm never betting again :shifty:

I'd trust Leeds more than Hartlepool. And there's bound to be better 'bankers' elsewhere offering longer odds than the Hartlepool game.

!!!

*smug*

EDIT: I didn't have a bet today, so tomorrow I'm gonna chuck a fiver on...

Liverpool (6/5)

Man Utd (13/8)

Juventus (4/11)

Valencia (4/9)

Atletico Madrid (4/5) - playing Monday night

Obviously, the United one is the one that boosts it, and the least likely to come in - but I have faith. Returns £102 if it comes in.

I'd trust Leeds more than Hartlepool. And there's bound to be better 'bankers' elsewhere offering longer odds than the Hartlepool game.

Haha I'll give you that, good job I didn't put it on. :P

!!!

*smug*

EDIT: I didn't have a bet today, so tomorrow I'm gonna chuck a fiver on...

Liverpool (6/5)

Man Utd (13/8)

Juventus (4/11)

Valencia (4/9)

Atletico Madrid (4/5) - playing Monday night

Obviously, the United one is the one that boosts it, and the least likely to come in - but I have faith. Returns £102 if it comes in.

It should be a foregone conclusion, but don't be surprised if Juve slip up yet again. That all being said, I've still decided to include them in my acca today :shifty:

Juve

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Valencia

Panathanikos

Lazio

AC Milan

Porto

Stuck 4 quid on it, returns about 42. Most look safe bets, no doubt one will fuck me over though. Lazio, Milan and Juve are the ones that worry me, all capable of slipping up.

If you're gonna bet on 5/6 teams in an accumulator, you might as well take risks in doing so. That said...

£5 on;

Man Utd

Spurs

Leeds

Man City

Blackburn

QPR

...returns £248. Spurs play Newcastle away, Leeds @ Pompey, City away against Villa, while Utd, Blackburn and QPR have home games against Birmingham, West Brom and Coventry respectively.

I don't hold out too much hope, but I'm gonna have a go anyway. While I'm there tomorrow, I might throw a tenner on England to win the Cricket World Cup - they're 5/1 at the moment, and I know that if they start pulling games back in the ODI series against Australia, the odds are only going to get worse.